Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2013 9:11:29 AM EDT
I downloaded iSailor for my phone and it is what I am looking for in the looks dept. No fancy map just the ability to upload routes and way points or create your own. Well here in lies the issue. when I up load the .gpx data it only loads the routes and not the actual way points. So, does any one have a reccomendation on an app that I can upload way points? I just want to use my Iphone as a back up GPS.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]
MotionX GPS allows importing of waypoints and GPX files through iTunes. It also allows caching of maps for offline use and makes for a nice combination.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
MotionX GPS allows importing of waypoints and GPX files through iTunes. It also allows caching of maps for offline use and makes for a nice combination.  

ill give it a look, thanks
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Since the latest update, you can't cache satellite imagery. That is a huge fuck-up on their part. I think it may have something to do with Google being a bitch though.

I've heard Gaia GPS is good. Haven't used it though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top