Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/18/2013 9:11:29 AM EDT
I downloaded iSailor for my phone and it is what I am looking for in the looks dept. No fancy map just the ability to upload routes and way points or create your own. Well here in lies the issue. when I up load the .gpx data it only loads the routes and not the actual way points. So, does any one have a reccomendation on an app that I can upload way points? I just want to use my Iphone as a back up GPS.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:31:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/18/2013 9:38:31 AM EDT by torstin]
MotionX GPS allows importing of waypoints and GPX files through iTunes. It also allows caching of maps for offline use and makes for a nice combination.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:34:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By torstin:
MotionX GPS allows importing of waypoints and GPX files through iTunes. It also allows caching of maps for offline use and makes for a nice combination.

ill give it a look, thanks
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 9:50:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By torstin:

Since the latest update, you can't cache satellite imagery. That is a huge fuck-up on their part. I think it may have something to do with Google being a bitch though.

I've heard Gaia GPS is good. Haven't used it though.

Top Top