Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 7:27:15 PM EDT
www.jcfonline.com/resources/csgen/RhoadsCustomShop.htm

custom jackson guitar image generator... thnk of the same concept in an AR flavor.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Whenever I feel like taking a look at what a certain AR setup would look like, I use a photo-editing program. I'll save a decent picture, make a cutout of the item, and piece it all together.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 11:33:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn it! Don't show me that kind of crap! I already have two expensive hobbies and now I have a woody for a new axe.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Total blah.  Ever tried to sit down and play with one of those?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 11:46:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Damn it! Don't show me that kind of crap! I already have two expensive hobbies and now I have a woody for a new axe.
View Quote

Mmmmm..

[img]http://www.mae-music.com/45-ibanez-jem.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 11:47:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Whenever I feel like taking a look at what a certain AR setup would look like, I use a photo-editing program. I'll save a decent picture, make a cutout of the item, and piece it all together.
View Quote

but wouldnt it be nice it AR15.com had that feature to help out with builds? i would spend all day building my arsenal!

that was fun. to bad there wasnt a starburst option........

wait wait. a startburst AR? .....na, it'd never work.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Some airsoft site has a feature like that
You can take a AR and put all sorts of goofy stuff on it.
I dont think I saved it cause the execution wasnt all that great and it had cheesy accesories
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top