Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2002 10:59:20 AM EDT
I know I've seen similar threads, but I'll ask again anyway. If you were trying to name a Gun store AND range, what would you call it?

Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Shop-N-Shoot

Shop and Pop

Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#2]
"TAR-GAT" (With a red bulls eye) You'll get far more people in the store than you'll know what to do with.  Just make sure you have a Gucci boot section and camping pots so the women don't lynch you!
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL lets see who is in Az and looking to open a range?? Well Toad Baily is! Could this be him... No speeling is to gud. Maybe he learned to use the spell check.... Or maybe its HIS BROTHER!
Well if you arent either of these guys and arent associated with them E-mail me! i have worked for a few shops in Az and a range, and wouldnt mind sharing some instite into my bit of experience or maybe get involved in the opening of a new range! [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#4]
i think a lot would have to depend on the demographics of your area and the customers you are looking to attract.

Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#5]
If you've got the right location, I've always been partial to "Bullets over Broadway." [:D]

Of course, some might find that offense... {:)]
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LOL lets see who is in Az and looking to open a range?? Well Toad Baily is! Could this be him... No speeling is to gud. Maybe he learned to use the spell check.... Or maybe its HIS BROTHER!
Well if you arent either of these guys and arent associated with them E-mail me! i have worked for a few shops in Az and a range, and wouldnt mind sharing some instite into my bit of experience or maybe get involved in the opening of a new range! [email protected]
View Quote

No I'm not Todd.  I'm just a guy with a dream......

I want to open a gun store one day because the computer industry ( which I'm currently in ) irritates the crap out of me.

[thinking][uzi]

What do you guys think of "GIVE IT A SHOT"  ?

Link Posted: 2/25/2002 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Beer_Slayer,

I remember when I was cleaning our college rifle team's rifles...

We were drinking, swabbing bores and fliiping through some old copies of Penthouse when my buddy said "Ahh, all of the childhood toys... guns, beer and boobies!"

It fits with your BATF theory.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#9]
GunZ -N- WomenZ

Because I would have hot chics working there, and LT could come and work for me AND live in a gun-friendly state.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 1:40:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Blast - N - Buy
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:38:05 AM EDT
[#11]
[size=5]THE KILLING EMPORIUM[/size=5]

[:D]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:44:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you've got the right location, I've always been partial to "Bullets over Broadway." [:D]

Of course, some might find that offense... {:)]
View Quote

Sounds like a Headline in one of our daily newspapers!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:56:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've always wanted to open a strip club with a gunstore and range out back.

I'd call it....

B.A.T.F

Boobies,alcohol,tobacco, and firearms.

mike
View Quote

LMAO....That sounds like one of my favorite places...Sports Unlimited.

Except, they didn't have boobies. [:(]

But they did have fishing and boating supplies to go with the ATF stuff. [:D]  How could I not like the place?
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:59:42 AM EDT
[#14]
The Shooting Shop, another of my favorite hangouts. Archery, black powder, antique Winchesters and all kinds of new stuff. Just no range.

Sadly, both of these places are long out of buiness. [:(]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:06:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've always wanted to open a strip club with a gunstore and range out back.

I'd call it....

B.A.T.F

Boobies,alcohol,tobacco, and firearms.

mike
View Quote

That made my morning!  Thanks, I owe you one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top