Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2013 2:43:38 PM EDT
Walking through the mall the other day and this jack ass buzzed me with one of them.  I "bladed at a 45", ducked and weaved and it missed me.  I think I mumbled under my breath, "you stupid fuck" as I went by.

On the way back he was flying it right toward my face giggling the entire time.  I said, "GET THAT OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE DIPSHIT."  When it was about a foot from my nose I reached out and swatted it aside.  This apparently sent it upside down, the main rotor now pushing it to the floor.  Turns out numerous plastic parts on it are not up to crash standards since they went flying into about 80 different directions.  I felt bad, but quickly got over it.

The other kid at the kiosk says to dipshit, "I told you to cut that out before someone did that or beat your ass."

I continued through the mall without speaking to dipshit, past the chaos of the Bass Pro gun counter and returned home with no further incidents.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Those things are fun.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]

PULL!

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
CSB

I'm glad I could brighten your day.  That was the intent of my post.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those things are fun.

They are, I love the one I have.  I've been thinking of getting one of the larger ones.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Lol! I read the title and thought "Must be Arundel Mills"
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:48:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Stupid hurts, sounds like you handled it well.

Hopefully the boss man took it out of his paycheck.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Careful you don't slap da shit outta her.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those things are fun.

They are, I love the one I have.  I've been thinking of getting one of the larger ones.

Don't get the bigger one.  I have it and it still doesn't fly well with any wind and it's too big to fly in the house.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Yup, Arundel Mills.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Those things are fun.

For about 10 minutes.  But they're a gateway drug.  

Once you get tired of flying that sluggish, unresponsive coax you want to move into the larger, hobby grade collective pitch helicopters that have real maneuverability.  You think, how hard can it be?  But those CP birds aren't nice and stable like to coax toys, and learning to fly one is like turning a bowl upside down and balancing a BB on it.  Flight times are measured in seconds before you crash, and the crashes are expensive.

But man, once you learn to fly the CP birds, it's amazing how much they can do and how much fun they are.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:54:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Omfg!!!! It's Helicia!!!

How is Hueyshaniqua and her sister Cobranique?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
CSB

I think we need to kick these up a notch and add a new category - ASB - Awesome Story Bro
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Can't say I'd have done anything different, other than the first comment wouldn't have been said under my breath.  You attack me with your toy, you'd better hope it's sturdy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

PULL!

I came here to post that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CSB

I think we need to kick these up a notch and add a new category - ASB - Awesome Story Bro

Yeah, cause someone made you come in here and read the story.  Get over yourself.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#18]
I "bladed at a 45", ducked and weaved

Those dudes are jackasses!

I'm glad my mall doesn't have them any more... Now we just have arabs trying to put lotion on everybodies hands
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lol! I read the title and thought "Must be Arundel Mills"

DING DING DING!  First time I had been through the mall in a loooooong time.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Cute with a side of WTF.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:01:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm glad my mall doesn't have them any more... Now we just have arabs trying to put lotion on everybodies hands

Whatever you do, don't take your goat or donkey to the mall.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

PULL!

Hmmm, get about five of them flying at the same time, shortest shoot down time wins.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Well played OP. I may have started stomping on broken pieces yelling Fuck Yo Couch Chapelle style.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#24]
You did the right thing. I would slap one out of the sky if some dipshit was flying it towards me too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#25]
You're a badass bro
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#26]

What did you get at Bass Pro?

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Mall Ninja?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

PULL!

Hmmm, get about five of them flying at the same time, shortest shoot down time wins.

Only if they can mount bottle rockets and shoot back!
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#29]

That's it? I was expecting bloodshed or at least a screaming match. I am disappoint.

Quoted:

We have Israeli girls who tell me I'm pretty.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You did the right thing. I would slap one out of the sky if some dipshit was flying it towards me too.

I might be inclined to follow up with a call to the mall's management office.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:14:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You're a badass bro

Just for that?  Wow, you must not get out much.

I just fight for the little guy to walk through the mall without getting buzzed by a jerk with a RC chopper.  I'm no hero.  The real heros are the dudes that patrol the hard hallways of the mall, day and night, on their segways, ready to shine a flashlight on evildoers.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Those are the guys who make fun of the guy who spends all day throwing that styrofoam glider that flies in a loop.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:15:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://www.basspro.com/Quiver-Critter-Decoy/product/94800/

Gonna try my hand at coyote hunting this spring.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Walking through the mall the other day and this jack ass buzzed me with one of them.  I "bladed at a 45", ducked and weaved and it missed me.  I think I mumbled under my breath, "you stupid fuck" as I went by.

On the way back he was flying it right toward my face giggling the entire time.  I said, "GET THAT OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE DIPSHIT."  When it was about a foot from my nose I reached out and swatted it aside.  This apparently sent it upside down, the main rotor now pushing it to the floor.  Turns out numerous plastic parts on it are not up to crash standards since they went flying into about 80 different directions.  I felt bad, but quickly got over it.

The other kid at the kiosk says to dipshit, "I told you to cut that out before someone did that or beat your ass."

I continued through the mall without speaking to dipshit, past the chaos of the Bass Pro gun counter and returned home with no further incidents.

STOMP AROUND LIKE A MONSTER!

Que the "wegottabadassjpg"
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:17:26 PM EDT
[#35]
ive always wanted to try one.  i play the rc plane flight simulator on my ipad mini all the time when im drinking
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're a badass bro

Just for that?  Wow, you must not get out much.

I just fight for the little guy to walk through the mall without getting buzzed by a jerk with a RC chopper.  I'm no hero.  The real heros are the dudes that patrol the hard hallways of the mall, day and night, on their segways, ready to shine a flashlight on evildoers.
They will save your anal virginity!

True heroes, one and all.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's it? I was expecting bloodshed or at least a screaming match. I am disappoint.

Quoted:

What mall is this ??
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

A RC helicopter.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Those guys are just asking to have their paychecks docked -- fucking idiots.

Just when the mall has been disinfected of the people trying to sell you a phone, these asswipes pop up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#40]
I feel that way about the zapper sales dude at gunshows.

Last show I did the guy across from us tazed the air every 15-20 seconds until the gaze-of-death from so many of us calmed him down.

That's so annoying for some reason
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Drama queen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What mall is this ??

We need pictures to verify this

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

We have Isreali guys who tell my son he's handsome.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:42:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

What mall is this ??

We need pictures to verify this  

I didn't think to take pics. They were at Lakeside. I don't go to the mall very often, so I don't know if they're still there. I was bullshitting with one as she did my hair and I told her how much time American men spend looking at pics of the women of the IDF, she got a kick out of that. She said I looked like a polar bear with my long white hair.

eta: Rictus got accosted by an Israeli salesgirl too, in a different part of the country.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We have Isreali guys who tell my son he's handsome.

It's probably a Zohan thing, not gay at all.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I'm not sure what the problem is here...I would have swatted it, too. Fuck that kid.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:46:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Some jerk in my neighborhood almost caused a curb-strike by a car with his RC hotrod a couple of weeks ago. I saw it, and determined if it came at me, it was gonna
get flattened.

It didn't.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:46:49 PM EDT
[#48]
The only thing you didn't do that I would have is stomp on it once its on the ground.

Gotta make sure its good and smashed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Mall Kiosk sales guy: "can I ask you one question?"

Me: "yes, you already did."
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top