Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 10:01:12 AM EDT
who have been debating against me this whole election were silent this morning, until i emaild them a bunch of our "owned" and sobbing kerry supporter pics...  i waited until kerry conceeded, and then i began my smack talking email campaign against them...

two of them have not responded, and i know damn well theyre at work and checking their email...

one is laughing and saying hes waiting for the bombs to drop (hes joking)... i told him i thought his people were supposed to be out burning and pillaging... he said he was hiding under his desk... he agrees that kerry has lost OH, even with provisional ballots...

the last one is screaming voter fraud and intimidation, repubs turning people away from the polls, tampering with the machines, and basicly bush stealing the election... ITS ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY... this guy used to be one of the most reasonable people i knew... hes my best friend... i dont know what the hell happened to him...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top