Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 5:35:59 PM EDT
So my girlfriend has told me many times she HATES guns and so does her parents.  They both wanted me to get rid of all of them if we got married.  My guns were even part of the reason we broke up a while back but we are back together now.  So she finally agreed to go shooting with me and my friends, probably because she found out that her female friends like to shoot too.  So I started her out on a ruger 22 pistol, then a 9mm, then a .45 and finally she shot a 44 mag desert eagle.  I was so proud.  She told me she had alot of fun and asked when we can go again.  Now to show her anti-gun parents the video I took of her shooting, haha.

Jason
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#1]
be warned, she might have enjoyed shooting, but wait till she says some shit like "shooting can be fun, but guns should be locked up at the range."  If you think thats not possible, talk to one of my ex's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top