Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2001 1:20:44 PM EDT
sorry man i wasn't trying to rip off a classic like you by signing a post i made with mcboxer.
i really liked mcuzi.com and the openness of the site,really sorry i wasn't the first to get banned from mcuzi,just who was the first to get banned there.
i am not mcuzi and i couldn't hold a candle to that dude and his wit,nor do i try.
i was banned as boxer and a few know me,i laid off for awhile because i found interest in messing with the racist's and neo's on their boards.
so if you want to trash me or ban me go ahead.
life is fun and i have one.
boxer_64
boxer
mcboxer
had to do it one more time
thanks mcuzi for the diversion from the ho hum life of internet posting
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

i really liked mcuzi.com and the openness of the site,really sorry i wasn't the first to get banned from mcuzi,
View Quote

I'm a -wonderin '

What would one have to do to get banned from McUzi.com -

show general decorum and exercise good taste????

[}:D]

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah yes, all bow to the great McWhoeverhecomesbackasthistimecuzhegotbannedagain
[BD] [:E] [B)] [:K]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]
oh yea and before i forget

M.I.G........................................................................................................................................................YOU SUCK!!!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#4]
boxer, I think you got banned because you were spamming the site with your McIdol's addy.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=42245[/url]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#5]
must of been the dreaded crs disease thanks for refreshing my memory don r.

M.I.G...........................................................................................................you still suck
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Boxer, belive it or not, Jerry says you're a pretty decent guy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#7]
jerry is a very knowledgable person,though i am 10 years his senior,i take a back seat to his wisdom.
i can listen to him and what he say's makes sense,alot of sense.
jerry has leadership in his person and i think he should go further than moderating an internet board.
just my .02
now back to business

M.I.G.......................................................you suck

ban me if you don't like what i say
boxer_64
boxer
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Would you mind explaining who MIG is?

Edited to add that if I don't, I will.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top