Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/7/2001 1:20:44 PM EDT
sorry man i wasn't trying to rip off a classic like you by signing a post i made with mcboxer. i really liked mcuzi.com and the openness of the site,really sorry i wasn't the first to get banned from mcuzi,just who was the first to get banned there. i am not mcuzi and i couldn't hold a candle to that dude and his wit,nor do i try. i was banned as boxer and a few know me,i laid off for awhile because i found interest in messing with the racist's and neo's on their boards. so if you want to trash me or ban me go ahead. life is fun and i have one. boxer_64 boxer mcboxer had to do it one more time thanks mcuzi for the diversion from the ho hum life of internet posting
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:26:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By boxer_64: i really liked mcuzi.com and the openness of the site,really sorry i wasn't the first to get banned from mcuzi,
View Quote
I'm a -wonderin ' What would one have to do to get banned from McUzi.com - show general decorum and exercise good taste???? [}:D]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:27:56 PM EDT
Ah yes, all bow to the great McWhoeverhecomesbackasthistimecuzhegotbanneda­gain [BD] [:E] [B)] [:K]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:38:34 PM EDT
oh yea and before i forget M.I.G........................................................................................................................................................YOU SUCK!!!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:41:14 PM EDT
boxer, I think you got banned because you were spamming the site with your McIdol's addy. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=42245[/url]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:45:48 PM EDT
must of been the dreaded crs disease thanks for refreshing my memory don r. M.I.G...........................................................................................................you still suck
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:47:47 PM EDT
Boxer, belive it or not, Jerry says you're a pretty decent guy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 2:54:30 PM EDT
jerry is a very knowledgable person,though i am 10 years his senior,i take a back seat to his wisdom. i can listen to him and what he say's makes sense,alot of sense. jerry has leadership in his person and i think he should go further than moderating an internet board. just my .02 now back to business M.I.G.......................................................you suck ban me if you don't like what i say boxer_64 boxer
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 3:06:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/7/2001 3:07:43 PM EDT by Don_R]
Would you mind explaining who MIG is? Edited to add that if I don't, I will.
Top Top