Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/21/2003 10:53:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2003 11:11:57 PM EDT by bushmaster1]
i have a pump 12 gauge montgomery ward shotgun,550A model i think,it has the "C-lect" choke on it(i think it's "c-lect"), the safty is on the top and you slide it up and down for safty with your thumb, and i'm looking for a folding stock(under folder OR over folder) and diffrent front handguard for it, anyone wanna point me in the right direction to find one??  
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:18:09 PM EDT
If I remember correctly my brother has a 550 from MW marked as Western Field or something like that, and I think they were made by Mossberg, you might try finding accessories for a Mossy to fit on yours.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:53:06 PM EDT
The WesternField M550 is a Mossberg 500 so any accesories for a Mossberg should fit.  There might be an issue with the pump handle though...Mossberg changed the length of there pump handle.  Try Havlin Sales for info & replacement parts [url]http://www.havlinsales.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:58:00 PM EDT
I bought one myself back in the early 80's from MW, a western field, it was a mossburg 500 wearing western fields clothes. I still have it and just use parts for a mossburg 500, same shotgun.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:08:54 AM EDT
also another thing, a remington 870, whats one of those new/used gonna set me back?
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:33:15 AM EDT
Bushmaster the cheapest place to pick up a new 870 would be wal-mart. About $250.00 when I looked about two months ago.
Top Top