Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 3:54:14 AM EDT
Both blocked me... I didn't even insult anybody, I only counter-argued some of the more retarded posts...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:55:16 AM EDT
[#1]
That is all it takes
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is all it takes
View Quote

Wasn't that long ago that whatsername that runs mda said that since the nra blocked her she was winning lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:58:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Typical of the way liberals argue.

If you disagree with what someone says, don't let them say it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:01:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Had some low-level politician block me via twitter.  Never met her before and only interaction was that I criticized her recent #handsup bullshit in a retweet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:08:35 AM EDT
[#5]
The comments that got me banned.

CSGV : ISIS wouldn't be giving guns to women

Moms : open carry is already illegal in California

That's all one comment each and banned
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:16:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That is all it takes
View Quote

They don't want to hear facts.

They also bitch up to high heavens when the NRA blocked them. Talk about hypocrites.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:18:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Not surprised.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:20:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't even go on those pages and read that garbage anymore.  It's not even worth it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:38:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Those groups aren't looking for any kind of debate, compromise, or discourse. They are there to get an agenda pushed and any contrary information, no matter how true it is, must be suppressed otherwise it falls apart.

Every extremist group, right, left, up, down, black, white, engages in it. It is a defining characteristic of the definition of a cult.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:39:20 AM EDT
[#10]
They want to take away your rights, what did you expect?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#11]
These groups are no more for the 1st Amendment than they are for the 2nd Amendment.

James
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#12]
When they were just starting out they had a webpage that said they didn't believe in protests and boycotts. Then they started boycotts. I was banned when I asked them to explain this discontinuity.

Now all they do is call for protests and boycotts. Funny what dirty money does to you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:58:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's called the Joseph Goebbels school of propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Both blocked me... I didn't even insult anybody, I only counter-argued some of the more retarded posts...
View Quote
Disagreeing is an insult!

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#15]
In person one MDA lady called my son a "fucking baby killer" becuse he told them why he wouldn't support them.

He got told "do not contact us again" on their Facebook after giving them crime statistics showing that their arguments were utter crap.

I'm giving him a Glock 21 for his 18th birthday.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.   Common occurrence.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:18:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In person one MDA lady called my son a "fucking baby killer" becuse he told them why he wouldn't support them.

He got told "do not contact us again" on their Facebook after giving them crime statistics showing that their arguments were utter crap.

I'm giving him a Glock 21 for his 18th birthday.
View Quote

You did a great job raising your son.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Those groups aren't looking for any kind of debate, compromise, or discourse. They are there to get an agenda pushed and any contrary information, no matter how true it is, must be suppressed otherwise it falls apart.

Every extremist group, right, left, up, down, black, white, engages in it. It is a defining characteristic of the definition of a cult.
View Quote

Yep.  Whenever someone says "it is time to have a discussion on..." it is the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep.  Whenever someone says "it is time to have a discussion on..." it is the same thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep x2.  "It is time to have a discussion on..." = "You shut up, I'm doing all the talking here!"
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#20]
I can remember in the late 1960s and 1970s, the liberals would always interject that an opinion should be heard whether someone agreed with it or not.  Funny how they've conveniently forgotten that, and debates now consist of shout downs, name calling and blocking an opposing viewpoint.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:36:05 AM EDT
[#22]
The left loves stifling dissent.   Reason scares them since for them it's all emotion.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#23]
If you like trolling liberals, search for Americans Against The Teaparty, Americans Against the Republican Party, Stop Telling Lies about Liberals and We'll Stop Telling the Truth About Republicans.

I used to troll all three pretty regularly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's because their feelings cannot accept logic or reality.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I wonder how many of these moms demand action on 3300 abortions a day, or the DUI deaths every year? How many of these fat moms cause insurance to go up due to their diabetes and other fat related medical issues.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I wonder how many of these moms demand action on 3300 abortions a day, or the DUI deaths every year? How many of these fat moms cause insurance to go up due to their diabetes and other fat related medical issues.
View Quote

The only Brady Campaign sticker I've seen in the wild was on a van driven by a fat woman.

She was on her cell phone while driving.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The only Brady Campaign sticker I've seen in the wild was on a van driven by a fat woman.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. No surprise there. They are such hypocrites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top