Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2013 8:27:21 PM EDT
Seriously, Frog lube, thought why not non toxic has good reviews and I am out of CLP….but now my truck smells like a pack of primates have been drinking minty mouthwash and sodomizing one another with ICY HOT.

I hope this shit is worth it, will be getting range time tomorrow, curious to see what it smells like dirty. Are there any non toxic weapon lubes that do not smell minty not so fresh?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
You lube your guns in your truck?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Uh, flavored?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Traded for an M&P that was soaked in that stuff.  I CLP'd the mint smell out of it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Uh, flavored?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Uh, flavored?

Quoted:

Both of these.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Both of these.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uh, flavored?

Quoted:

Both of these.

Lubed the truck gun….and did not taste it, but thinking bout mixing it with some Arak and see where it goes…tis a cold cold night tonight up here in Cascadia.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I really thought this thread was going to be about something completely different.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lubed the truck gun….and did not taste it, but thinking bout mixing it with some Arak and see where it goes…tis a cold cold night tonight up here in Cascadia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uh, flavored?

Quoted:

Both of these.

Do it. Report back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top