Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/23/2002 6:10:02 AM EDT
they're having a kkk rally at the courthouse in milwaukee today

wierd

i'm gonna drive down there and see if i can take some pictures

Link Posted: 11/23/2002 6:14:54 AM EDT
[#1]
KKK rally, huh? Since a circus usually has a "freak" show, why doesn't the KKK bring along a circus?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 6:22:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Free speach is great! Even if you don't like the words or message you have to celebrate the opportunity that even the stupidest turd wrasseler has to pop off in this country! Next week it could be The Godless Bull Dykes For Gun Control or the NRA. It's good for everybody.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 6:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe Rosie O'Donut will feel a "Need" to speak out on this issue. She is my Hero, NOT.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#4]
It'll be 10 fat white guys wearing wierd shit surrounded by 800 other people giving them a hard time, and the police will outnumber them all.

Ain't America great?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 6:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i'm gonna drive down there and see if i can take some pictures
View Quote

Be sure to stop by and let us know you made it back in one piece.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:05:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Great, its always good to see what the scum of the earth has to say.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:09:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Some people *just don't get it*, do they?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:19:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 8:16:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Great, its always good to see what the scum of the earth has to say.
View Quote

I have no idea what the Klan has evolved to nowadays but I do know what it used to be.

I have never been a member of the Klan but I knew many people who were members.  I grew up in the rural South in the '50s and '60.  My dad and uncles were all KKK member as were the local law enforcement and many leaders of the community.  These guys were not "the scum of the earth".  They were mostly WWII and Korea war vets.  They were concerned with keeping the real peace and keeping the crime rate down.  They were very successful.  Back then women didn't get molested and we didn't have to lock our doors at night to keep from the crackheads from breaking in.

Mostly the Klan were "protecting their turf".  How come the liberals will call the Klan the scum of the earth when every minority group in the country has the equivalent of the Klan?.  It was much safer for a black person to walk down the street in the white section of town in the South in the '50s than it is for a white person to walk down the street in most black communities nowadays.

At one time the Klan numbered abound five million.  Were they all the scum of the earth?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 8:37:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At one time the Klan numbered abound five million.  Were they all the scum of the earth?
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 8:52:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I have seen Klan sponsored trophies displayed in a Long Island Firehouse.  They Volunteer Fire Department was awarded them in the 1950s.  I was a bit surprised. I always thought the Klan was a south "only" organization. That's what I got for believing ideas presented on the TV and in the cinema.  Keep in mind some people think gun owners are just as bad as the KKK and also that the two groups are not mutually exclusive.    
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#14]
I have never been a member of the Klan but I knew many people who were members. I grew up in the rural South in the '50s and '60. My dad and uncles were all KKK member as were the local law enforcement and many leaders of the community. These guys were not "the scum of the earth". They were mostly WWII and Korea war vets. They were concerned with keeping the real peace and keeping the crime rate down. They were very successful. Back then women didn't get molested and we didn't have to lock our doors at night to keep from the crackheads from breaking in.

Mostly the Klan were "protecting their turf". How come the liberals will call the Klan the scum of the earth when every minority group in the country has the equivalent of the Klan?. It was much safer for a black person to walk down the street in the white section of town in the South in the '50s than it is for a white person to walk down the street in most black communities nowadays.

At one time the Klan numbered abound five million. Were they all the scum of the earth?
View Quote

I am sorry but what a load of bulls**t.

In the 50’s and 60’s the KKK was a bunch of terrorist thugs. They terrorized anybody (white or black) who did not walk the KKK line, bombed churches, lynched, burned homes. There is not one bit of difference in the KKK and Al Qaeda except in location and time.

It was much safer for a black person to walk down the street in the white section of town in the South in the '50s than it is for a white person to walk down the street in most black communities nowadays.
View Quote

Yea if the black man did not look the wrong person in the eyes, something wrong in black neighborhoods now does not make the past OK.

My Italian-American grandfather carried a pistol his whole life because he was not sure when KKK would decide to try their sport on him instead of a black man.

You might be able to sell this to people who don’t know the real past. But what a load of bulls**t. Yes they were scum.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:08:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Too funny, lordtrader! I can just see your brown hands hanging out from under a white robe!
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#16]
[genewilder]"See?  It's starting to rub off already!"[/genewilder]
-Blazing Saddles

For some reason, the Klan was really, really popular in the Midwest--I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#17]
It's ok with me....no one says a thing when the Louis Farakhan's(spell?) of the world spouts out hate and has marches..but, let a bunch of white guys say something or demonstrate, all of a sudden diversity and bigotry come into focus.......Too bad it's not a 2 way street.......
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's ok with me....no one says a thing when the Louis Farakhan's(spell?) of the world spouts out hate and has marches..but, let a bunch of white guys say something or demonstrate, all of a sudden diversity and bigotry come into focus.......Too bad it's not a 2 way street.......
View Quote

Well, it is of course and people DO say things.  They say them here, they say them on Fox News, they say them on conservative talk radio.  The LIBERALS don't say anything because they pander to the liberal black political leaders.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Rumor has it that one of the last (and largest) KKK chapters in the country was in Glendale, Calif..
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:18:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have never been a member of the Klan but I knew many people who were members. I grew up in the rural South in the '50s and '60. My dad and uncles were all KKK member as were the local law enforcement and many leaders of the community. These guys were not "the scum of the earth". They were mostly WWII and Korea war vets. They were concerned with keeping the real peace and keeping the crime rate down. They were very successful. Back then women didn't get molested and we didn't have to lock our doors at night to keep from the crackheads from breaking in.

Mostly the Klan were "protecting their turf". How come the liberals will call the Klan the scum of the earth when every minority group in the country has the equivalent of the Klan?. It was much safer for a black person to walk down the street in the white section of town in the South in the '50s than it is for a white person to walk down the street in most black communities nowadays.

At one time the Klan numbered abound five million. Were they all the scum of the earth?
View Quote

I am sorry but what a load of bulls**t.

In the 50’s and 60’s the KKK was a bunch of terrorist thugs. They terrorized anybody (white or black) who did not walk the KKK line, bombed churches, lynched, burned homes. There is not one bit of difference in the KKK and Al Qaeda except in location and time.

It was much safer for a black person to walk down the street in the white section of town in the South in the '50s than it is for a white person to walk down the street in most black communities nowadays.
View Quote

Yea if the black man did not look the wrong person in the eyes, something wrong in black neighborhoods now does not make the past OK.

My Italian-American grandfather carried a pistol his whole life because he was not sure when KKK would decide to try their sport on him instead of a black man.

You might be able to sell this to people who don’t know the real past. But what a load of bulls**t. Yes they were scum.
View Quote

It looks li have been watching too much liberal TV lately.

The Klan that I knew of in the '50s and '60s was a good ole boys club mostly made up of vets that had served their country and had proudly fought against the Nazis.

They did what we do here on AR15.com.  That sat around and bitched about how the liberals were screwing everything up.  Occasionally they would go out and right a wrong.  For instance, I remember there being a drunken white man who would not take care of his wife and children.  The courts would not do anything.  The poor kids were going to school without shoes and lunch money and were being abused.  The local chapter visited him one night and let him know that it was unacceptable behavior.  He got the message and started to take care of his family.  Was that terrorism?  His kids didn't think so when they got their dad back.

I know that the Klan did a lot of bad things.  No doubt about it.  However they were not quite the villains the liberals made them out to be.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#21]
All in all, I'm not suprised.  The ugliest things in this country tend to happen in/at courthouses.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rumor has it that one of the last (and largest) KKK chapters in the country was in Glendale, Calif..
View Quote

I thought it was Irwindale, CA
View Quote

I wouldn't doubt it, and I can't quickly find any info.  However, there are apparently 42 "hate groups" identified in CA as of 2001, according to the SPLC.

[url]http://www.tolerance.org/maps/hate/state.jsp?state_id=5[/url]

And before anyone asks, yes it includes as least 6 black separatist groups.

Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#24]
They did what we do here on AR15.com. That sat around and bitched about how the liberals were screwing everything up. Occasionally they would go out and right a wrong.
View Quote

If you really believe that your to stupid to talk to.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#25]
The national headquarters for the KKK is in Harrison, AR. That is where the business office is, and it is where the grand wizard or whatever (now called president like a corp), Thom Robb, lives. They use the name "Patriot Supplies" or something to sell their merchandise. They have adopted a stretch of highway around Harrison, but the sign rarely stays up because it is constantly stolen.
[url]http://www.kkk.com/[/url]

tony

PS, I am not a member. I know this because I live in AR.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought it was Irwindale, CA
View Quote

I wouldn't doubt it, and I can't quickly find any info.  However, there are apparently 42 "hate groups" identified in CA as of 2001, according to the SPLC.

[url]http://www.tolerance.org/maps/hate/state.jsp?state_id=5[/url]

And before anyone asks, yes it includes as least 6 black separatist groups.

View Quote

They forgot the Mexican separatist groups.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#27]
mexican separatists? that's a new one.

edit - just did a google search.. guess you weren't joking.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I know that the Klan did a lot of bad things.  No doubt about it.  However they were not quite the villains the liberals made them out to be.  
View Quote

Oh, so instead of being the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel scum of the earth, they are just the second level from the bottom?
Well, that's all right then...
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, so instead of being the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel scum of the earth, they are just the second level from the bottom?
View Quote

As a Floridian you know that crime is out of control in your state.  The KKK activity I remembered from the '50s and '60s all happened in a small Central Florida community.

In 1958 when I was ten years old my 15 year old cousin was brutally raped, assaulted and left for dead.  It took the police department about 2 hours to figure out who did it.  Instead of arresting the scumbag they let the "good ole boys" know who it was.  The boys went to work and the State of Florida did not have to worry about feeding the asshole for a couple of years before his execution.

The quick and decisive action by this community sent a strong message that assaulting a 15 year old girl is unacceptable behavior.  There was not another assault of this kind until the 1970s, after the Klan in this area disbanded.  Nowadays crime in that community is way out of control.

Your (and others) weak minded attitude about doing the right thing is one of the reason most people are not really safe in their own homes and you have to carry a gun wherever you go.  I hope you don't have a 15 year old daughter that ever has to go through the hell that my cousin went through.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Hahaha, in my neighborhood i am the minority.  I dont mind, i mean hell, i getta smoke more blunts than i use to.  No one messes with me around here, but then most know i carry a gun.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

As a Floridian you know that crime is out of control in your state.  The KKK activity I remembered from the '50s and '60s all happened in a small Central Florida community.

In 1958 when I was ten years old my 15 year old cousin was brutally raped, assaulted and left for dead.  It took the police department about 2 hours to figure out who did it.  Instead of arresting the scumbag they let the "good ole boys" know who it was.  The boys went to work and the State of Florida did not have to worry about feeding the asshole for a couple of years before his execution.

The quick and decisive action by this community sent a strong message that assaulting a 15 year old girl is unacceptable behavior.  There was not another assault of this kind until the 1970s, after the Klan in this area disbanded.  Nowadays crime in that community is way out of control.

Your (and others) weak minded attitude about doing the right thing is one of the reason most people are not really safe in their own homes and you have to carry a gun wherever you go.  I hope you don't have a 15 year old daughter that ever has to go through the hell that my cousin went through.  
View Quote

Was it a black guy?  Im guessin them 'good ol boys' went ****** huntin.

By the way no need to flame me on the ****** thing, just makin fun of the good ol boys.
[blue]racial slur edited out. Lets keep it sensible![/blue]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have seen Klan sponsored trophies displayed in a Long Island Firehouse.  They Volunteer Fire Department was awarded them in the 1950s.  I was a bit surprised. I always thought the Klan was a south "only" organization. That's what I got for believing ideas presented on the TV and in the cinema.  Keep in mind some people think gun owners are just as bad as the KKK and also that the two groups are not mutually exclusive.    
View Quote

Not true at all.  The Klan has significant political influence in the North as well.  Indiana had the highest Klan membership for nearly a decade and was practically owned by the Klan.

The Klan was in many ways more politically active in the North than it was in the South.  It was viewed for many years as a boys club (kinda like a dysfunctional version of the Elks) by folks down here.  It was just a given that Southern white men (except for my family because of our "Jewish" ancestry) joined the Klan and participated in the rallies.

What I find most appalling is the negative media attention and the counter demonstrations these guys get that are not present at the no less vehemently racist NAACP and Million Man March type rallies.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:58:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As a Floridian you know that crime is out of control in your state.  
View Quote

Actually no, it is most certainly not.

View Quote

I hope someday you pull your head out of your ass and realize that the Klan was and is nothing but a bunch of ignorant hicks obsessed with their own skin color.
And if anyone TOUCHES my daughter, they won't have to worry about the Klan getting them...
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:19:40 AM EDT
[#34]
I really have a hard time taking those assholes (the "klan") seriously......

I mean, how can you look at a guy wearing a bed sheet and a pillow case without laughing???
I suppose it might be intimidating to an interior decorator........

On a more serious note: To me, the "klan" is just a half a rung up from a nazi.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:49:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
mexican separatists? that's a new one.

edit - just did a google search.. guess you weren't joking.
View Quote

Yep, it's no joke. Ever heard of these guys?
[url]aztlan.net[/url]

With all the kids they're having, it's just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 7:19:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Rikwriter......you claim the KKK are obsessed with their skin color......I don't remember you complaining about the Black Panthers,NAACP, Miss Black America, The black Music Awards, black colleges, the Annual Black College Telethon, and of course Louis Farakhan and his bunch of white and every other nationality haters......these guys should wear black sheets for the hatred they put out.......
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Holy crap! I thought skinz died out...

When I was a teen nearly all my buddies turned into Skinz.. (Skin Heads) right down to the red shoe laces.. I had to find some new friends... I could tell they were going noplace fast.

On a side note... ever see America Gen X? I probly hosed the title...

Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#38]
When was the lasttime the "klan" rioted or burned down half the city?
Anyone remember "puerto rican day" in central park a few years back?
How about the "million man march" and the crime stats for it?
I am not even going to mention the nation of islam, moorish science temple or the muslims.
What about earth first and peta?
Tell you my first choice for neighbors would be, the non-violent folk, the klan.
To all you who "know" how evil the klan is, read something besides your local liberal rag and watch something other than nbc, cbs, abc or pbs.
Wichita, Ka. and the carr brothers seem to come to mind right now.
Oh, skinheads and the klan are not the same. The klan and the nazis are vastly different. Nazism is a very leftist (read liberal or "democratic" political party). The klan is far more right.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They did what we do here on AR15.com. That sat around and bitched about how the liberals were screwing everything up. Occasionally they would go out and right a wrong.
View Quote

View Quote

The next time you want to call another member stupid you might want to learn the proper spelling and use of the word "your",the way you used it should have been "you're" which would mean "you are".
And not all KKK members were scum,just men afraid of what was happening to this country and the causes of that decline.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

The next time you want to call another member stupid you might want to learn the proper spelling and use of the word "your",the way you used it should have been "you're" which would mean "you are".
And not all KKK members were scum,just men afraid of what was happening to this country and the causes of that decline.
View Quote

and not all terrorists are scum either?

Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
and not all and not all terrorists are scum either?
View Quote

[b]Don't kid yourself TJ someday we (gun owners) might be called terrorists.
It's all relative to which group of people you belong to isn't it?
The Jews in Israel would say the Palestinians are terrorists and the Palestinians I'm sure would say the reverse.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The Jews in Israel would say the Palestinians are terrorists and the Palestinians I'm sure would say the reverse.
View Quote

Thats BECAUSE the Pals and their scum ATTACK innocent civilians with strap-on bombs.Strap-on's?

The Israelis/Jews do NOT go and blow themseleves up in the name of G-d along with frail old Pal women and children.

I don't burn the Star of David in anyones yard.

I have no sympathy for any anti-semetic/racist/scum group.I dont care if they're blue,green,black,white or purple.

But no matter what we do, we will never fully extinguish that hate....
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Enough said.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Even though I'm a member of the Jew Crew, I just can't leave this one alone.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Thats BECAUSE the Pals and their scum ATTACK innocent civilians with strap-on bombs.Strap-on's?
View Quote

Hey, they can't afford fighter aircraft and bombs can they?

The Israelis/Jews do NOT go and blow themseleves up in the name of G-d along with frail old Pal women and children.
View Quote

No, NOTHING AT ALL like Israelis bulldozing houses, burying people alive.  NOTHING AT ALL like dropping bombs on apartment buildings.

View Quote

That's a good thing.  Sadly, it appears as though a large number of Jews and their self-appointed leaders give financial and political support to Democrats.  While the burning cross may be more immediately intimidating, living under the spectre of socialist oppression is a little more "real."

I have no sympathy for any anti-semetic/racist/scum group.I dont care if they're blue,green,black,white or purple.
View Quote

Again, that's good.  I don't think that many on this board do either.  What is far more likely is that the unchecked radical racism of blacks and hispanics has led many to become exasperated (and afraid) and looking for something that will alleviate their fears.  The KKK rose and fell many times, and always became powerful when whites had reason to fear those different from them.  An organization that styles itself an advocate and defender of white people will gain a lot of acceptance in times when whites feel threatened.  That may not be a good thing, but it happens anyway.  As long as ethnic groups threaten people with forced wealth redistribution, enslavement, and death, opposition groups that are equally vehement will arise.

View Quote

Then why get bent out of shape over it?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#45]
OK

You are stupid as well.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Even though I'm a member of the Jew Crew, I just can't leave this one alone.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Hey, they can't afford fighter aircraft and bombs can they?

View Quote

No, NOTHING AT ALL like Israelis bulldozing houses, burying people alive.  NOTHING AT ALL like dropping bombs on apartment buildings.

View Quote

That's a good thing.  Sadly, it appears as though a large number of Jews and their self-appointed leaders give financial and political support to Democrats.  While the burning cross may be more immediately intimidating, living under the spectre of socialist oppression is a little more "real."

View Quote

Again, that's good.  I don't think that many on this board do either.  What is far more likely is that the unchecked radical racism of blacks and hispanics has led many to become exasperated (and afraid) and looking for something that will alleviate their fears.  The KKK rose and fell many times, and always became powerful when whites had reason to fear those different from them.  An organization that styles itself an advocate and defender of white people will gain a lot of acceptance in times when whites feel threatened.  That may not be a good thing, but it happens anyway.  As long as ethnic groups threaten people with forced wealth redistribution, enslavement, and death, opposition groups that are equally vehement will arise.

View Quote

Then why get bent out of shape over it?
View Quote

Member of a Jew Crew? splain....

I really don't think you understand what it's like to be Jewish.Do you? persecutation, even after all these years is still haunting, at least to me.I still look over my shoulder.Paranoid, heck yeah!

You think a terrorist needs a plane or tank to inflict terror? whether its 1 or 100 killed, terror is terror.

It doesnt take much to inflict terror.Ask anyone who has lived or been to Israel.

Show me an example where the IDF has killed or bulldozed that wasn't retalitation for an attack?I take it if someone caused hard to you or your friends you'd sit and maybe hug it out?

For sure Jews contribute to anti-gun organiztaions,not this one, but there are far more dangerous people than the Jews that will and are causing damage to this country.

Bent out of shape? Sure.We're allowed to last time I checked.

Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#47]
The Klan not all bad?

Yeah, and not all the Nazi's weren't bad folk either. Only a few were misguided and gave the rest a bad name. Right...

I'm sorry, but a racist is a racist is a racist, and I don't care if he/she's red, white, yellow, black or purple. In Colorado, the KKK was quite big during the first 60 or so years of the 20th century. Their targets? The Catholics and Italian immigrants. Most were quite "respectable" getting into politics and the police force where they passed and enforced many laws targeting these groups (such as those targeting Catholic churches with wine, during prohibition).

Scum? yes. Didn't hear me the first time? SCUM!

(edited to correct grammer, lest I be called ig'nernt!)
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a Floridian you know that crime is out of control in your state.  
View Quote

Actually no, it is most certainly not.

View Quote

"Actually no, it is most certainly not"?????

You must live in a different Florida than I did for 49 years.

Have you been to OBT in Orlando lately?  How would you like to be caught on OBT at midnight on a Saturday night?

How about near the Black sections of Haines City, Bartow, Winter Haven, or Lakeland?

How about taking a nice Friday night stroll through the Black sections of St. Pete or Tampa?  Remember the Black riots in St. Pete in '96?

How about Liberty City or just about any other part of Miami?  Remember the riots in Miami?

What goup is the most predominate at Raford(sp?) prison?

It use to not be that way.  The failure of good decent people to protect themselves has resulted in a rampant crime rate.  In Central Florida in the good ole days we didn't bother to call 911.  We were 911.   (I really shouldn't use the we. I was too young)
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#49]
A racist is a racist is a racist....So what?....anyone has a right to be a racist if they want to, as long as they don't do anything wrong.....I don't have to like anyone I don't want to, and I don't see anything wrong with that.....Another thing, this racism needs to go both ways......
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A racist is a racist is a racist....So what?....anyone has a right to be a racist if they want to, as long as they don't do anything wrong.....
View Quote

I'll elucidate, since the point seems to be lost on you. Yes, you have the right to not like whomever you choose. I personally don't like Eminem. The point is that there seem to be a few posters that feel that the merits of racism depend on the color of the person that is the racist. My play on G. Stein's famous line, to draw it further, is that a racist still stinks, regardless of their color.

I don't have to like anyone I don't want to, and I don't see anything wrong with that.....
View Quote

What is the context of your dislike? How much money another makes? His views on RKBA? His color? Justifiable reason to dislike a person is one thing (the man raped my sister) and unjustifiable reason is another (a black man raped my sister, and now I hate all black men). If you cannot see that, then I pity you.

Another thing, this racism needs to go both ways......
View Quote

What the Hell does that mean?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top