Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/29/2002 3:54:09 PM EDT
anyone else make it to the memphis show today? i had a pretty good time. sold a bushy & a calico, but i came home with a fal, semi auto sw model 760 ( semi copy of smith & wesson 76 ) and a sterling ppl .380 pistol ( cute little gut gun). i will probably go back sunday to finish my shopping. do any of you have a table there? [uzi]..[peep]...[50]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:29:31 PM EDT
I guess I missed that table. All I got was a MOLLE vest and some goggles. Glad you racked up like you did. No one that I know had a table except the TFA. I was an ok show, but I have seen better. At least there were some AR parts there....... Let me know what your wearing/when your going and maybe we can hook up. I had my red BRC shirt on today. Couldn't miss me......
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:49:03 PM EDT
ok after a quick check in the closet and a brief look at the full laundry basket probably a blue napa auto parts t-shirt.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:55:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jj: ok after a quick check in the closet and a brief look at the full laundry basket probably a blue napa auto parts t-shirt.
View Quote
HEY!! I work at napa! I've got TONS of those blue napa shirts!! What store do you work at?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:57:40 PM EDT
i used to manage a auto repair shop, we used napa as a first call. i still have tons of hats mugs shirts etc.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 5:03:38 PM EDT
I think me and the wife will go Sunday. This will be my daughters first gunshow! ( 10 mos. old ) Heh
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:15:41 PM EDT
I most likely won't make it back tomorrow. But if you want to drop me a line we can hook up at the next show. Or maybe meet at one of the local shootin houses for some [uzi]. Let me know....... Urban.
Top Top