Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2016 3:45:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2016 3:47:47 PM EDT by uglygun]
Dupe?

No idea but it is cool.    Wait for 2nd half to see why.

Watch "Mind-Blowing Magic Magnets - Smarter Every Day 153" on

https://youtu.be/IANBoybVApQ
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:47:41 PM EDT
Your link is bad and you should feel bad.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:48:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2016 3:51:07 PM EDT by uglygun]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bes53181:
View Quote

Should be fixed.   And oddly enough I feel strangely turned on...   how does that make you feel?

Tried making it a hot link but my phone is screwing it up trying to pull it from youtube.   But just a cut and paste without url tags seems to be fine.   My phone converts the text to a link to click.    Phone issues but if PC master race doesnt like it they can type it in.   It really is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:54:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By uglygun:

Should be fixed.   And oddly enough I feel strangely turned on...   how does that make you feel?

Tried making it a hot link but my phone is screwing it up trying to pull it from youtube.   But just a cut and paste without url tags seems to be fine.   My phone converts the text to a link to click.    Phone issues but if PC master race doesnt like it they can type it in.   It really is pretty cool.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By uglygun:
Originally Posted By bes53181:

That is pretty cool
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:04:10 PM EDT
Printable magnets...

The spring/lock is cool.   The magnetic pixels...   not sure what is coming but it may be cool as well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:22:15 PM EDT
Dang...that's cool!   I only wish they were public, I'd invest right now.  Going to put on my watch list!
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2016 5:38:15 PM EDT by Paul]
x4 Dupe
Top Top