Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2002 7:54:49 PM EDT
thier must be no better way to spend the holiday. not a PC gun in sight.

sadly, the good hardware isnt mine

sorry, pics are a little fuzzy, still figurin out this camera.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/mattsd%2F870%2EJPG[/img]

with 4 shot hi-power loads, this is a punisher.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/mattsd%2Ftable%2520o%2520guns%2EJPG[/img]
thats just a fraction of the toys

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/mattsd%2F2%2520ar15s%2EJPG[/img]

now someone [b]PLEASE[/b] help me get teh video of me firing F/A glock on here (btw, its on KAZAA, "full auto glock"
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have to agree...no better way to spend a holiday.  

medcop
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#3]
yah, for sure. i didnt spend it all on me thought, i spent the moring putting up poles and flags for a memorial serivce. it was a good combination of working for others, and having some fun for me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, where the barrel go? Thats a riot gun!! (the shotgun)

-T.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats how I spent my Saturday - got together with a few full-auto friends and made piles of brass.  Unfortunately we had three PC guns - two bolt actions (though one was a .50 if thats any consolation) and a lever action .22LR.  Everything else was full auto, and a number of beltfeds (several 1919's, M60E3, MG42, and a mini-gun).  

Is that a supressed 76/45 or a Swede K/Port Said?  Cool shotgun too - what was the host gun, and do you know who did the cut-down work?
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
New Mall Ninja sighted...pictures saved to database...load into photoshopping machine...PAK-CH0013...ROOFLE
View Quote

Man, I look forword to this. Funny shit!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is that a supressed 76/45 or a Swede K/Port Said?  Cool shotgun too - what was the host gun, and do you know who did the cut-down work?
View Quote

im not sure what the supressed 45 is. after some research, i belive it is the 76/45.

the shotgun is an 870. im not sure who cut it down, but it wouldnt be hard, thier is no action work, its still a 4+1. i think they are hard to find though, cause an AOW needs to leave the factory as an AOW, and remington dosnt do that anymore.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#9]
shaggy,i have been informed that the 870 was done by scattergun tech, but that company was bought by wilson combat and PCed to death, so they no longer make such weapons
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Can I ask where this was at Matt? I don't think any NFA's are allowed in Iowa?

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
shaggy,i have been informed that the 870 was done by scattergun tech, but that company was bought by wilson combat and PCed to death, so they no longer make such weapons
View Quote

Thats what I was afraid of.  I'm not much for shotguns, but that one definitely caught my attention.  Very nice.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you leave the fun hating states borders they're fine, or if you're a dealer they're fine too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Thats what I was afraid of.  I'm not much for shotguns, but that one definitely caught my attention.  Very nice.
View Quote

well, it sucks remington is so PC, but mossberg is a whole other story. they will do a similat AOW like nothing. BTW, aow tax is
5$ instead of 200$. if you were serious about the AOW thing, i could get you intouch with somone that can show you a good example of a mossy AOW. i will mention, if you go AOW, get a pistol grip, not one like that 870, my hand is still sore.

quote]Quoted:

View Quote

this was in SD, i know a class 3 dealer (whom will reamin nameless for the sake of bad blood arond here)so many of the toys arnt even transferable. intresting side note. iowa is a no class 3 state, EXCEPT, the wording says no SHOTGUN based AOWs. this means a pistol type AOW would be legal (think ar pistol with pistol forgrip) i dont think anyone has done it yet, maybe you should be the first! i belive thier is a dealer in desmoines that may be looking to do the first iowa NFA transfer.

edited cause im retarded
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:09:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Is PVT.PYLE savvy in his nomenclature!??.....I supposedly met the original Ninja once N. of Reno....I can say for myself the "POST MEDIA HYPE"was just that....his entouorage was even less impressive.................have I been moved to Kalifornia??????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top