Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 3:44:03 PM EDT
on my front lawn today...it's Sunday, so like all the rest of my neighbors in suburbia,  I decided it was time to cut the grass. But first, I had to do a little cleanup. Numerous hard pack cig packages, several beer cans, pop cans, a large slurpy cup, a couple of DQ lids, shopping lists, junk mail, and to top it off, a half eaten banana!!!!! do the rest of you guys get as aggravated as I do cleaning up after these slobs?????!!!!!are they stupid, lazy, irresponsible, or just trash themselves!!!??? Rant over....
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot first, ask questions later, er  yeah that would piss me off too!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
For some odd reason, I seldom, if ever find anything on my lawn.

I imagine that chasing a neighborhood kid down the street with a chain saw every so often might have something to do with it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you by chance naked while doing that?

Quoted:

I imagine that chasing a neighborhood kid down the street with a chain saw every so often might have something to do with it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#5]
You're lucky Bro mmsig229. You only have one house you have to clean the yard up in. I know how you feel.

First we had to pick up all that brass yesterday, now garbage[:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#6]
i live by a mcdonalds..lots of garbage from that place.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I live on a quiet street with 3 cops within a one block radius.  

I find more beer cans in the ditch than anything else.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, though not that bad.  It's incredibly aggrivating.  I have a short stone fence around my house.  I'm in town, in a residential neighborhood, near a highschool.  It could be worse, but it's still aggrivating.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Lucky me, no trash problems, however my next door neighbor, whom I don't know just dropped at least 3 yards of dirt right on top of my fence.Did not see it until I got home this evening. Looks like an UGLY MORNING.[pound]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I live in a somewhat upscale neighborhood and generally don't have a trash problem. Not long ago however, on a Saturday morning, I'm walking through the front yard and there's a freaking latex dildo laying in my yard.

I mean WTF ??? Makes you wonder what the story was and how this thing managed to come flying out of some car window.

Ed

P.S. My labrador loved it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I live in a somewhat upscale neighborhood and generally don't have a trash problem. Not long ago however, on a Saturday morning, I'm walking through the front yard and there's a freaking latex dildo laying in my yard.

I mean WTF ??? Makes you wonder what the story was and how this thing managed to come flying out of some car window.

Ed

View Quote

I think they did it in your yard.[sex]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Ed...

Do you have to buy batteries for your Lab now?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

I just hope thats a girl labrador[;)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ed

View Quote

... I hope your not one of those pet owners that lets their dogs lick their faces. No telling how that dildo was used, by whom, or where! [toilet]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL
reminds me of the night we went drinking near the main street campus of UB and there were a few people sitting on the sidewalk in front of a pizza place and there was a dildo sitting next to one of the girls

Quoted:

Ed

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#16]
My office was on a busy corner.

The bums would sleep in the bush's in the small city "park" across the street.
They turned it into a trash dump and would use my property for a latrine and garbage dump.
I tried to ask the city for help.
The city did "0".

So, I fixed up a few tank sprayers full of RoundUp and "defoliated" their bush's for them.
No more bums.

The cops asked me if I did it.
I said "Gee, would I do something like that?"
And I'll do it again!  
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:51:36 AM EDT
[#17]
True story,my chocolate lab got out and i found her a couple of blocks up the street lying in a yard and chewing on what i at frist thought was a bone but as i got closer and to my surprise it was a large DILDO!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:57:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I live in a nice neighborhood, but have a large, cement drainage ditch running along one side of my property.

It's amazing how many people throw their beer cans, etc at the ditch and miss.  It ends up in my yard.

It's hard to love the public.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:01:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
True story,my chocolate lab got out and i found her a couple of blocks up the street lying in a yard and chewing on what i at frist thought was a bone but as i got closer and to my surprise it was a large DILDO!
View Quote

... Oh shit! It sure is hard to maintain my composure at the place I'm working now. This line got me laughing out loud. My counterparts' office assistant (which is cute and cool) asks what's so funny.
... I just say "a joke someone sent". She says "forward it on to me". "No way" I say. [nono]

[LOL] Like I said to [b]TexasEd[/b] I sure hope you ...

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
...... there's a freaking latex dildo laying in my yard.

View Quote

So are you sleeping OK now?

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:24:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Are you by chance naked while doing that?

Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

No. I save nudity for JWs and other door-to-door religious salesmen.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:58:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn dude!  I don't have THAT much trash in my yard in da hood!  I thought you lived in one of those ritzy towns...

That ain't right.
Scott
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Scott, I do!!!! but that doesn't prevent the trash from driving by!!! I don't live in a gated community like you....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top