Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 3:31:27 PM EST
where does it show WHO is logged in?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:55:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:23:21 PM EST
no, I mean WHO is logged in on the current session on my computer.... not on the board...
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:29:42 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:11:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By CockedandLocked:
click on the edit profile, whom ever is logged in should show his/her profile

It doesn't reall say, but you can make it out by the other information...

However, this is rediculous-- it should show who is logged in at the top of each screen, so if someone logged into my computer, I don't go around unknowingly posting as them...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:39:46 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:01:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By GoatBoy:
If your pc is shared, then people should be logging out when done.

Since you only have one account, it shouldn't be an issue right?

Yes, people should log out when they are done... however, as we discussed before the upgrade-- people forget!

And yes, I only have 1 account because I am not afraid to post with people knowing who I am, unlike many of the whimps on this board. However, that makes no difference to the people that log into my machine when they come by to visit or when I visit their place... I try to get them to log in under jobrelatedstuff or something, since I rarely use that URL except when I was working...

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:28:58 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:38:20 AM EST
I would prefer that I be logged out when I close the current connection. This should be user definable in your profile. It should also indicate in the IE header who is logged on like it use to. Even if you go to your profile it still does not indicate who is logged on.

This is not a bitch. I'm just stating the way I would prefer that it be programmed.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:02:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By brouhaha:
So, then log out and then log back in to be sure. How difficult is that?

Is there anything you don't bitch about?

Not bitching-- making suggestions. The old board had it. Here's a tip-- why don't you quit being a jackass and complaining about my posts. Nobody forced you to read them.
Top Top