Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:20:32 PM EDT
I just don't get it. The local news was talking about the AWB and mentioned that they were only "semi-automatic," more than once even. A gun dealer described how these guns never went away because there were already so many of them. And the ban itself was said to be described as "ineffective" and "feel good."

I didn't even see one damn machine gun or bullet hose to speak of!

They did sneak a clip of a bunch of old ladies chanting something and Scary Kerry calling them military weapons, and they also failed to mention that post-ban guns were functionally identical to pre-bans.

But damn, it's almost like someone honest put it together. Could there be honest-to-goodness journalists left in this world? Or was I just hallucinating? ... No... I... I actually saw a news piece on guns without my blood pressure spiking. Wow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top