Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 8:17:50 AM EDT
these despicable jack booted thugs shoot up innocent motorhomes with their fully automatic weapons!!!!

can you picture it?!?!

a winnebago, shot all to hell, perforated by thousands of rounds of machinegun fire...and then set alight a burned to the chassis?!?!?!

yup...it's gonna happen. where and when? bulletfest IV on june 28th.

the agency will even provide the motorhome, their own machineguns and their own ammo!

do these guys know how to party or what!

my thanks to the men of XXXXXXX agency for joining us at bulletfest!

what? not what you were thinking?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Opforce practice? [>:/]
[lol]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:37:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget to get the old people out first, and if there is a Suzuki, Samuria in tow, can I shoot that?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
hummm........to bad i can not attend
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Practice make perfect
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#5]
the local cops are pretty good folks...and they like to have fun as much as the next fellow.

i shoot with a lot of officers/deputies/detectives/agents that represent a wide cross section of law enforcement.

all of them seem to be fine human beings. bulletfest has attracted the web's shooters since day one...never a problem from these guys. they just want to come out and enjoy the day with all of us civilians (sorry, i had to throw in that term!).

these leo's are as cool to have on the line as the most hardcore machinegunner. they are safe, aware of their surroundings and require less 'babysitting' than most other folks. they have been helpful to me to a fault.

last year, some local officers had a car stripped and towed in, (at their expense and effort...not mine) brought hundreds of bowling pins and other targets and let other folks shoot their c3 firearms...pretty nice for a bunch of jack booted thugs, huh?!?! lol!

they hassled no one and merely want to be permitted to have some fun...just like we all want to have.

if you see a cop at bulletfest (many of them where dept. t-shirts or hats), take the time to get to know them. i think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find out the man behind the badge is not so different from yourself.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Practice make perfect
View Quote

Close:
Perfect practice makes perfect

Jay
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top