Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 9:09:43 AM EDT
thought yall might find this interesting, sent to me by my buddy in iraq this morning:

Hello everyone,

well the crap over here is still going on! like that is a big news flash or something!!! We had 4 tanks blown up the other day, nice huh? The only good thing going on is they stopped mortaring us, it only took them 727 rounds to stop but the did. That is the total number of rounds we took in a 6 month period. It is kinda nice now to walk around and not to have to run everywhere you go. Well, KBR came in here and brought us some real, AND I MEAN REAL food, needless to say they ran out in about 10 mins. lol Other than that, the fighting continues but not as bad, it really is starting to calm down some. Yesterday we recieved our RE-deployment orders. That was a sight for sore eyes. I am suppose to leave Iraq on the 7th of March and be back in TEXAS on or about the 22 of March. Well everyone I got to run and ya'll take it easy.

michael

he's stationed outside of baghdad, 1st cavalry, BTW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top