Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 11:43:29 AM EDT
This is what will happen here in the USA if we just stand idly by.  It's too late for the serfs of the UK now - only the government has guns.  Gun supporters who only think guns should be for hunting need to wake up.  The government wants their guns just as badly.  They just need to start small.

www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/15/fox.protest/index.html
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#1]
People, animals, paper... I make no distinction in my targets. ALL guns are used for hunting in my eyes, its WHAT we're hunting that is of concern.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#2]
They don't want to ban your hunting rifle.

Your sniper rifle on the other hand, that's a different story . . .
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They don't want to ban your hunting rifle.

Your sniper rifle on the other hand, that's a different story . . .

Finally, someone gets it.

This is the next "evil" group they will go after.

"these guns are made to KEEEEL!"

- BG
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#4]
nned to hit that poll also ..... we are losing ....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
People, animals, paper... I make no distinction in my targets. ALL guns are used for hunting in my eyes, its WHAT we're hunting that is of concern.

Why are you hunting me?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#6]
God bless my wife. When she had to do a policy debate for her Gov class, she took up the banner for gun rights. She explained to the class that the 2nd A is not about hunting, but rather about protecting all of the other rights we have. As she put it, "If they take away the 2nd ammendemnt , what will stop them from taking away the 1st ammendment?"

And she doesn't even LIKE guns. But damn it, she knows the RIGHT to own a gun is an individual right and shall not be infringed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you hunting me?

That's funny.  When I looked at the link and saw your name as the last poster, I immediately knew what the post was going to say.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#8]
We need to fight back against these anti-gun co**suckers.Write your Senators/Reps,contibute money to the NRA.Spread the word.

Semper Fi,
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Who fucking cares about hunting rifles?  I don't like hunting rifles.  Hell, I only have 1 bolt action, and I wouldn't call IT a hunting rifle.

I like assault rifles, battle rifles, and evil 5.7mm pistols designed to pierce body armor.  Give me your flash hiders, your grenade launchers, your 30 round magazines, your bayonet lugs, your pistol grips and collapsible stocks, yearning to breath free!

If they say I shouldn't have them, well hell, that just makes me want 'em even more.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#10]
They always say that, I can remember when they just wanted to ban or register someone else's handgun. They are still trying to suck up to hunters but someday they will come for the hunters.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
They always say that, I can remember when they just wanted to ban or register someone else's handgun. They are still trying to suck up to hunters but someday they will come for the hunters.

there it is.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:27:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

there it is.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't believe any LIB. They are all liars, just look at the head lib, John FUCKING Kerry.
The bastards will grab ANY gun ANYTIME they can.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder" - Michael Savage.

Every lib is a fucking gun grabber and DON'T EVER FORGET IT !!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top