Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2002 9:36:10 AM EDT
ok, so you'll have to bare with me on this. i'm a new guy and just got off my FTO rides, so stumbling on parkers for the first time was an absolute riot. not to mention it added a break to an otherwise uneventful patrol in my 3x4 mile AO.

anyway, around 9:30pm i was creepin around in a secluded industrial section and spotted a suspicious vehicle so i turned off my lights and slowly pulled up on it (i still didn't know what was inside the car at this point), i then put on the spots and wallah!!!

this couple had to have been in their fifties, and damn if these two didn't set the world record for the fastest dismount & clothe up routine.

i'm sure they both had a spouses at home so i wasn't gonna add any more complications to their lives by making contact with them. the female looked like she was more than a willing participant, & above all certainly embarrassed. so i just gave 'em a thumbs up & got out of there.

oh well, i hope at least they left giggling, feeling like they were teenagers again.

so come on, there's gotta be some duzies out there to add to this?
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
This isn't mine, but a heard it directly from the officer who it happened to.  
He gets a suspicous vehicle call of a vehicle parked on the side of a local gas station towards midnight, when the station is about to close.  This station sits on one of our main streets, and the car was visable from there.  The Officer goes down there, lights up the car, walks up, and theres a teenage couple in the backseat going at it.  Off. knocks on the half-open window, the guy looks up and says, "I'll be with you in a minute."  He keeps going, was done quickly, and then buttons up and gets out to talk to the Off.  
Most of the time, you hit people with the lights, and you see this explosion of clothes and stuff in the backseat.  This kid was real focused!

dp
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
From the Forum Conduct Guidelines:

2d) No inappropriate topics. This includes all of the above and further covers topic titles of a racial nature, sexual nature, or violent nature. (This applies to animal cruelty as well.) The "Babe of the Day" and "Hunk of the Day" threads are no longer welcome topics.

Locked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top