Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 11:54:56 PM EDT
I live in a high rise in euclid ohio, thier was a inspection and I recided a letter saying my apartment was un-sanitary.  I don't know how.  Thier is no mess really and thier is no smell.  the letter says that it is not up to the standars of ohio revised code 5321.05.  Thier are little things I see like I don't scrub the hardwater stains form inside my tolet bowl, and my work cloths are kept unfolded in a basket at the foot of my bed, the dirty one in a pile next to it.  My hamper is also near the foot of my bed because my gunsafe is in the closet.  thier is clear access to the exit from every room.  WTF is their any way to fight this?
thanks
Icon
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#1]
next time lock the door... and hope they don't have blasters.

~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

~Dg84

If they give 24 hrs notice I have to let them in, it is in te lease and oretty sure it is state law
Icon
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
First i would ask what they think is wrong,then i would move to a state without such dumbass laws.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:20:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I think you should clean your house you slob

Ask them what  is unsatisfactory. That way you know what needs to be fixed. Could they have made a mistake on the apartment number and it is actually your neighbor that is the slob?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:22:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

~Dg84

If they give 24 hrs notice I have to let them in, it is in te lease and oretty sure it is state law
Icon

That's why I changed the locks.  They can make an appointment with me for when it is convenient.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:35:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I will wager that you are suffering from someone who wants you gone because of the gunsafe. Tehre maybe little to do in that case. I would move my ass to Texas.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:23:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Even if I had to live in a trailer, I'd move to a place of my own asap. Buy enough dirt to park a car and pitch a tent, but live where you make the rules.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top