Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2002 9:21:50 AM EDT
2 school skippers in the Quickie Mart magazine rack with a skin mag someone had pulled the opaque wrapper off.
"Hey, Jimmy, check out these tits!"

I was nearby and glanced over my shoulder.

"SHEEEEEEEEIIIT, kiddo! You don't know squat about tits! When I was your age wimmin had REAL tits! None a this 2 BBs on a board like that damned Dolly Parton and none a that plastic Pamela Anderson crap, either!

We're talking here about an honest to God real-live working set of Ta-Tas here! Why, one a them alone could feed two sets a quints and have enough left over so all 12 kids at the breakfast table could each have 2 bowls a corn flakes apeice before heading off to school, and there's STILL be enough to spare so Pa could get a coupla squirts for his morning coffee!"

The 2 kids fled and the woman behind the counter was laughing so hard she refused to let me pay for my coffee.

Not bad for off the top of my head, huh?

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you have the Seeing-Eye Cat with you?
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Did you have the Seeing-Eye Cat with you?
View Quote

No, kitty only comes out for certain occassions. BTW, did you see the thread with his pix?
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"SHEEEEEEEEIIIT, kiddo! You don't know squat about tits! [red]When I was your age [/red] wimmin had REAL tits! None a this 2 BBs on a board [red]like that damned Dolly Parton [/red] and none a that plastic Pamela Anderson crap, either!

View Quote

Change your screen name to Methusula(sp?) [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top