Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2006 4:34:16 PM EDT
What rangefinder can i get the best bang for my buck.

decent price  0-600m rangefinder?

What ones have you used that have worked well?
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#1]
look around.

i've been looking for one for a long time. i wanted something capable of 800+ yards. cheapest seemed to be $200+.

Was recently back home, and stopped in a favorite gun shop of mine. They had an older model Tasco 800 for $145. NIB, and capable out to 999 yards. I picked it up. Original price was $300. It's older, so it's the size of a smaller camcorder. But it does what i need.

I'd still kill for a set of the lazer rangefinding binocs, but they were $600+.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Nikon 440   8x  light weight  and small  shows range in yards and meters  black digits  I have ranged out to 550 yards with it. accurate to 1/2 yard. forest green or camo( cost more) usually priced at $199
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:21:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Awsome, that sounds perfect.

Thanks

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Leupold makes a few that compensate for elevation as well, a nice feature.  They're a bit more expensive though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top