Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/22/2004 7:46:47 AM EST
am i the only one who just CANT kiss my son enough?? LOL he is almost 5 months old and hes just so precious to me. i know people say about babies "i just want to eat him (her) up" but OMG lol i never knew id say it! hahaha
p.s-thank goodness for the womens forum, in GD that would have gotten attacked LOL
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:04:56 AM EST
LOL, yes, I kiss my boys all the time. I kiss the baby on the head out in public and get funny looks. I'm very affectionate, though. I just can't help myself. The baby just climbed up in my lap to get a kiss.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:07:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By cat_aclysm:
LOL, yes, I kiss my boys all the time. I kiss the baby on the head out in public and get funny looks. I'm very affectionate, though. I just can't help myself. The baby just climbed up in my lap to get a kiss.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!­!! i kiss jacobs cheeks, face, mouth LOL and he just smiiiiiiiiles!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:21:14 AM EST
Enjoy it while you can. Mine is 18 and won't let me anywhere near him.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:26:37 AM EST
im 18 and my mom kisses me lol
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:38:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By MrsBRF:

Originally Posted By cat_aclysm:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!­!! i kiss jacobs cheeks, face, mouth LOL and he just smiiiiiiiiles!

I even kiss the bottoms of his feet, but my favorite spot is the sweet baby smeeling spot on the side of his head, and the back of his neck, too. I don't just kiss him, though, I am a baby sniffer. I LOVE baby smell.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:42:32 AM EST
Yup...how could I NOT kiss this guy?

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:48:25 AM EST

Originally Posted By Stoney-Point:
Yup...how could I NOT kiss this guy?
www.hunt101.com/img/162474.jpg
www.hunt101.com/img/212841.JPG
www.hunt101.com/img/182813.JPG

Awww, Little Stoney is adorable! I want to pinch his cheeks and kiss him too!! I have a weakness for blonde haired, blue eyed baby boys, though.

This one is a little old, but a good one anyway:

Aren't they kissable?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:10:40 AM EST
No, you can't kiss your baby enough. It is great that you are trying too though I know that my mother tried, and I am grateful for it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:31:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 9:32:36 AM EST by MrsGungho]

As you can see from the picture, I have all the reason in the world to kiss his little face all over. He fell down the stairs 2 nights ago and scuffed his nose up pretty good. Thankfully that's all he scuffed up.

I can still see the remenants of his fall last week on his forehead too.

Broken bones or stitches next?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:36:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By MrsGungho:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/nuttinhny/Liamsfall.jpg

As you can see from the picture, I have all the reason in the world to kiss his little face all over. He fell down the stairs 2 nights ago and scuffed his nose up pretty good. Thankfully that's all he scuffed up.

Man that sucks...

I wish I could take the pain my son has endured due to falls and getting his little fingers jammed in the storm door. OUCH! Even worse was the fact that I was shutting the door and didn't see his hand there. Man, I felt sick to my stomache after that.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:48:43 AM EST

Awww, poor guy!! I think I take it worse than the kids do when they get hurt.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:00:44 AM EST
LadyLiberty and my kiss magnet.

-LS
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:01:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By longshot_va:

picserver.org/view_image.php/2UO8OBCA1ANW/picserver.jpeg

-LS

Now THAT'S cute!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:16:40 AM EST

$5 says stitches.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:35:00 AM EST
Baby Ian -><-longshot_va

-LS
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:38:11 AM EST

-LS

awwwwwwwwww now that is a kissable baby!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:43:00 AM EST

-LS

Awwww, now I gotta wipe the lip prints off my monitor!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:13:44 AM EST
I kiss mine even when they are covered with bubbles!

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:17:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By SigZiggy:
I kiss mine even when they are covered with bubbles! www.websmileys.com/sm/love/243.gif

THAT is a beauuuuuutiful pic-a-ture!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:52:44 PM EST
Just wait until he starts giving you kisses! There is nothing more heartwarming than the first time they wrap their arms around your neck and plant one on you!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:19:19 AM EST
Now you guys are almost making me want another one. ALMOST. The pics are adorable guys.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:28:16 AM EST
The highlight of my day is when I go home, and my son comes running to the door and gives me a BIG hug and a kiss and says..."Missed you".
I get that almost every day. Makes the troubles I might have melt away.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:32:11 AM EST
Y'all gotta check out Ian's web page... and sign his guest book!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/ianmartin/

-LS
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:21:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By Stoney-Point:
The highlight of my day is when I go home, and my son comes running to the door and gives me a BIG hug and a kiss and says..."Missed you".
I get that almost every day. Makes the troubles I might have melt away.

Aww! When Jarod first started talking, he called geekdude "dah-yeeee". I remember Daddy walking in the door after work and Jarod running full speed yelling "DAH-YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I think geekdude cried the first time. It was so cute. I can't wait until the baby starts doing it, too.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:28:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By MrsBRF:
am i the only one who just CANT kiss my son enough?? LOL he is almost 5 months old and hes just so precious to me. i know people say about babies "i just want to eat him (her) up" but OMG lol i never knew id say it! hahaha
p.s-thank goodness for the womens forum, in GD that would have gotten attacked LOL

I don't know about that; you may have had them crying. A lot of them seem to be suffering from PMS or something this week .

There is nothing that compares to the first time they kiss you and say "I love Mommy". All of you have adorable kids.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:32:58 PM EST
I kiss my baby lots too...only problem is that I often get fur in my mouth

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:05:00 AM EST
yep, I was crying. I thought back to the first time lilgh said I love you. Of course it made me bawl my eyes out. He hugs me tight every morning. Kisses are far and few between coming from him, but I sure smother him with them. Last night him and daddy were wrestling on the floor, his laugh just gave me warm fuzzies all over. makes you feel really good.

ML.. adorable puppy BTW.
Top Top