Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 7:08:35 PM EDT
alright well tonight me and one of my friends was coming back from the lake. we took out my jet ski for the day. at the boat ramp there is a town park right next to it, and it was closed by now. so im waiting by the road for my firend to bring down the truck and a trailer. while im there a car pulls in the parking lot, and a guy gets out. i dont know if he was mexican or brazilian, well where ever he is from. but shows up with his beach chairs, mask and snorkel, he is ready for his free night on the beach. he climbs over the chain link fence to get into the pary.so we load up and i see him walking around in the water with his flash light. so i ask my friend if i can borrow his PA real quick. i light the guy up with my flash light, get on the PA and start yellin La migra. i think i scared the guy pretty good. becuase CT has its problems with the illegals.

well that was my night. found it pretty funny.

take it easy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top