Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 1/3/2004 11:52:22 AM EDT
heres the situation I broke up with my old girl we will just call her "she devil". Anyways as soon as I got over her I met this other girl at college. I talked with her in class and she seemed like alot nicer of a person but just around the time I got her number, like a dog going back to his vomit I went back with "she devil"

and of course about 3 weeks later I remember why i call her the she devil.

anyways I feel like a jerk for not calling the nicer girl from college. Should I bother calling her? I think I am just going to give up because i would feel like a A hole calling a girl 3 weeks after I told her I would give her a call.

Link Posted: 1/3/2004 11:56:41 AM EDT
Call her. 3 weeks isnt bad, it's good. Most the guys she gives her number to wait 3 - 5 days to call, calling sooner makes you look like crazy stalker guy.  Waiting 3 weeks makes her think you have a life, and that possibly she isnt good enough for you.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:00:38 PM EDT
"Three weeks! It took me three weeks to muster up the courage to call you back! But I had to call you back! Thought of you all the time, too! But I was so afraid, you would laugh at me...sob, sniffle."

Call her.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:01:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:02:54 PM EDT
Call her, post pics of both
we will decide with great debate.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:04:02 PM EDT
PS: Don't mention She-Devil to College Girl, ever! Bad mojo.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:09:17 PM EDT
Call her, if it comes up as to why it took three weeks just tell her you had to get your head back togeher after the she devil.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:09:24 PM EDT
PPS: Ever tried talking with a European accent? Use subtle, ever so subtle things, like dressing "All American", with the exception of British shoes, use "pop" where the locals use "soda", pretend to convert into metric when given data in customary units, accompany your target to the grocery store to look for fancy cheese (Swiss goat camembert)...but never make quite a show of it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:09:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kar98:
PS: Don't mention She-Devil to College Girl, ever! Bad mojo.
View Quote

I know I was thinking of telling her, "hey I would have called you but i was with another girl"

not good.

so you guys are telling me 3 weeks isn't too bad? I remember one time I got this girls number and waited a couple weeks cause I wasn't that into her. Anyways she was like, "oh finally you called I was wondering what happened"
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:10:20 PM EDT
Call the college gal, remember "faint heart wins no fair maiden." Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:11:04 PM EDT
Canned ARFCOM Response #7: [b]Get Both![/b]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:12:46 PM EDT
Three weeks isn't bad this time of year. Just say you were busy with family and relatives over the holiday season.

Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:13:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2004 12:13:55 PM EDT by raven]
Go ahead and call her.  I've resurrected contact with some girls after not talking or calling them for a year.  You'd think if they wanted to talk to me so bad, they'd call ME.  For some reason they dont want to do that, they want you to call them.  Whatever.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:14:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dpmmn:
View Quote

Oh believe you me I could post some great pics, but I don't want to get banned. And I don't know how my friend would feel about me using his scanner to scan that kind of stuff!

if only we had a lounge section.

is there anyway to delete the "evidence" of scanning dirty pics?
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:43:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mak762:
Originally Posted By dpmmn:
View Quote

Oh believe you me I could post some great pics, but I don't want to get banned. And I don't know how my friend would feel about me using his scanner to scan that kind of stuff!

if only we had a lounge section.

is there anyway to delete the "evidence" of scanning dirty pics?
View Quote

I don't know about the scanner question but why not post the pics on another forum and link it thats probably not against the rules???
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:57:23 PM EDT
Just call her.

Do both, post pics.

Danny
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:59:36 PM EDT
post pics on voyeurweb or FA.com botd.  then IM us all links to the pics.  

don't tell the new girl you're posting your ex's pic either.  bad juju.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 1:01:27 PM EDT
Try this.

"Hey baby! How about some Buffalo wings and a mug of beer?"

Dont even mention the three weeks!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 1:03:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2004 1:08:34 PM EDT by tc6969]
Originally Posted By mike45acp:
I don't know about the scanner question but why not post the pics on another forum and link it thats probably not against the rules???
View Quote

Mike you need to actually READ the rules!
[URL]www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?b=1&f=5&id=25[/URL]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 1:34:50 PM EDT
Email me the pics at:
Celebphoto2004@yahoo.com.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:00:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2004 2:05:36 PM EDT by Dru]
You went back to "she devil" because you have the [size=5][b]"W"[/b][/size=5] Branded on your four head… Face it you’re whipped! That’s ok… Been there done that threw away the tee-shirt!

[bow]

Give the college girlie a call....... Three weeks ain't nothing!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:11:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dru:
You went back to "she devil" because you have the [size=5][b]"W"[/b][/size=5] Branded on your four head… Face it you’re whipped! That’s ok… Been there done that threw away the tee-shirt!

View Quote

Whipped nah, just hard to resist.

if I ever post pics on the web you can decide.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:15:04 PM EDT
"Three weeks! It took me three weeks to muster up the courage to call you back! But I had to call you back! Thought of you all the time, too! But I was so afraid, you would laugh at me...sob, sniffle."

Call her.
View Quote

WIfe says this approach would make a guy sound like a nutless little she-boy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:19:54 PM EDT
May not work for your wife, still works for getting college girls ;)
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:21:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mak762:
Originally Posted By Dru:

View Quote

Whipped nah, just hard to resist.

if I ever post pics on the web you can decide.
View Quote

okay......[:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:36:52 PM EDT
Call her, call her now!  Stop reading AR15.com, call her, THEN post results!  Reread Kar98 first post.

Art in KY
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 2:37:13 PM EDT
May not work for your wife, still works for getting college girls ;)
View Quote

So does reading poetry and eating toufu, probably why I've never had much college girl... companionship.

Mak, go ahead and pop the clutch.
Top Top