Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2013 12:03:46 PM EDT
She says gun control isn't the issue. It's mental health. Then she talks about being pro 2a and hunting and guns are great....oh but we gotta get rid of the ar15s. No reason why. Dennis didn't ask. Facepalm.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Both are flaming nutjobs. She is an idiot and he is a douche, perfect combo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She says gun control isn't the issue.

I saw her on another show a week or two ago. I forget who the host was but it wasn't Dennis Miller. But after some discussion about guns, the guy asked her if she's in favor of more gun control and she said yes. So she lied to one or the other.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like Naomi should stick with kitchen work.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, and there are some in her state floating the idea of her running for public office.

For some reason I think for US Senate?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
She has to help the ground work for her daughters senate run.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sounds like Naomi should stick with kitchen work.

I'm going with this answer.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, and there are some in her state floating the idea of her running for public office.

For some reason I think for US Senate?

I think that's her daughter Ashley Judd, the actress.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top