Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/17/2006 10:44:44 AM EST
i am a recently graduate from law school, and i just passed the Maryland bar. i have been looking for work the last few months but i have not really found anything i like. i really don't want to be another corporate lawyer working for a big firm.

then it hit me. i am a avid shooter. i shoot a uspsa or 3gun matches at least 4-5 times a month. i also shoot trap and i'm getting into precision rifle. i love the shooting world. Why not look for work in the shooting industry. but i'm not sure where to start. i was hoping you guys might have some ideas of where to start.

thanks all.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:46:38 AM EST
You were smart enough to go to law school and now you can't find a job?

Seroiusly?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:47:47 AM EST
contact your local NRA branch and see if they can direct you
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:47:56 AM EST

What do you want to do in the gun industry? Trade show rep? Salesman? Test-Firer-in-Chief? Gun lobbyist?

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:53:02 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:55:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By dghboy315:
i am a recently graduate from law school, and i just passed the Maryland bar. i have been looking for work the last few months but i have not really found anything i like. i really don't want to be another corporate lawyer working for a big firm.

then it hit me. i am a avid shooter. i shoot a uspsa or 3gun matches at least 4-5 times a month. i also shoot trap and i'm getting into precision rifle. i love the shooting world. Why not look for work in the shooting industry. but i'm not sure where to start. i was hoping you guys might have some ideas of where to start.

thanks all.

Join the US Army JAG Corps.
Top Top