Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2006 11:44:44 AM EDT
i am a recently graduate from law school, and i just passed the Maryland bar.  i have been looking for work the last few months but i have not really found anything i like.  i really don't want to be another corporate lawyer working for a big firm.  

then it hit me.  i am a avid shooter.  i shoot a uspsa or 3gun matches at least 4-5 times a month.  i also shoot trap and i'm getting into precision rifle.   i love the shooting world.  Why not look for work in the shooting industry.  but i'm not sure where to start.  i was hoping you guys might have some ideas of where to start.  

thanks all.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#1]
You were smart enough to go to law school and now you can't find a job?

Seroiusly?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#2]
contact your local NRA branch and see if they can direct you
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#3]

What do you want to do in the gun industry?  Trade show rep?   Salesman?  Test-Firer-in-Chief?  Gun lobbyist?

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i am a recently graduate from law school, and i just passed the Maryland bar.  i have been looking for work the last few months but i have not really found anything i like.  i really don't want to be another corporate lawyer working for a big firm.  

then it hit me.  i am a avid shooter.  i shoot a uspsa or 3gun matches at least 4-5 times a month.  i also shoot trap and i'm getting into precision rifle.   i love the shooting world.  Why not look for work in the shooting industry.  but i'm not sure where to start.  i was hoping you guys might have some ideas of where to start.  

thanks all.

Join the US Army JAG Corps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top