User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 7:42:25 PM EDT

GOD DAMN!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#1]
workbench for a airsmith ?

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]
they made an airsoft version of the SL-8?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:45:49 PM EDT
[#4]
i may not be into airsoft but i would still like to run around in there and play
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

they make all kinda weird obscure custom stuff
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Local airsoft store has more than that.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#7]
That has to be one of teh gheyest things evar.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:11:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

hell theres airsofts of guns that dont even exist.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:15:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How would you know?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:44:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How would you know?

I gave a friend a ride there so he could get some "green gas" for his "Glock 18C".  There were unspeakable horrors all around me.  I left with my sanity intact and I have not purchased a single airsoft gun.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#11]
What I dont inderstand about airsoft is, if it is about collecting, OK, whatever...they can look like whatever you want them to. But if it is about an actual sport, why not let form follow function and build airsoft guns that utilize the design perameters of airsoft stuff. Real guns look like they do because that is what the function ends up mandating, but why have an airsof gun that has an exact replica of a 308 mag? even on a real gun a mag hanging down is a  design feature that would be better off not there if another way could be found.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What I dont inderstand about airsoft is, if it is about collecting, OK, whatever...they can look like whatever you want them to. But if it is about an actual sport, why not let form follow function and build airsoft guns that utilize the design perameters of airsoft stuff. Real guns look like they do because that is what the function ends up mandating, but why have an airsof gun that has an exact replica of a 308 mag? even on a real gun a mag hanging down is a  design feature that would be better off not there if another way could be found.

It's kind of like why have women, when all you need functionally is a warm, wet hole made out of something soft.

Airsofters want to simulate combat, using weapons that look/feel/function like the real thing.

And, if I could build a woman, I'd build more than a glory hole.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:10:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
And, if I could build a woman, I'd build more than a glory hole.

Yeah, but a glory hole wouldnt yap her mouth.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:17:31 PM EDT
[#14]
You know that I wouldn't mind having an airsoft handgun and carbine to do force on force training, but only if I had folks in my area willing to work the training with me.

Of course it would sit in the box of training tools, far out of reach of me in an emergency.  

At the point where spending that much money on tools/toys gets in the way of my real addictions or training I'd have to punch out.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You know that I wouldn't mind having an airsoft handgun and carbine to do force on force training, but only if I had folks in my area willing to work the training with me.

Of course it would sit in the box of training tools, far out of reach of me in an emergency.  

At the point where spending that much money on tools/toys gets in the way of my real addictions or training I'd have to punch out.

Might do a search for airsoft groups in yout area, attend a meet and ask some of the non poserish types if they'd be interested in some serious training. Might be a good way to introduce some proper weapons handling into some of the groups that give so much of airsoft a bad image.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top