Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 1:07:16 PM EDT
You're with your best bud stalking, i mean, hiking the deep lucious forrest somewhere in the pacific northwest. You have your trusty evil assualt rifle(any evil assault rifle will do). Suddenly out of the brush leaps forth a huge hairly creature! your brain screams "Grizzly!  Shoot you fool!". Your best bud's brain must've told him the same thing and complete unision you both pepper said creature with a torrent of devastating rapid fire. You grit your teeth and struggle to keep the recoil undercontrol and the rifle on target. Spent casings shoot out in seeminly contiuous streams.

Finally the creature falls to the ground. dead. The air is heavly with delicious gun power and your ears ringing from the veritible orgy of rapid rifle delight.
You and your best bud take a few minutes to compose yourselves. Now you are left with a daunting quesiton. What to do now?

1. f**k it, hide the body. It's better that the gob'ment and Liberals don't find out about this.
2. Have your bud pull out the digital camera as you pose with the bigfoot and post pics at AR15.COM
3. Drag it back to civilization and become famous, hell maybe even go on the Oprah show.
4. Drag it back to civilization and collect the reward, hell there must be a reward right?
5. Look over the body of the expired bigfoot and swear never to touch another gun! for now you  understand that guns are evil!

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:09:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Well it is deep in the hills of OKLAHOMA......

Me, I call up Muddydog.......
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
why would you shoot something before you knew what it was?

Editded to add: I believe in bigfoot.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Was it a male of female bigfoot? If it was a Female I would stuff it in her pooper and post pics... if it was a male I would not ... cause thats just gross
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Mount that mother fucker and hang it up in the den.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#6]
That ain't gonna happen because Bigfoot lives in my Mom & Dad's basement.  Really.

That's why I wouldn't go down there when I was little.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd have it stuffed and mount it in my trophy room next to the Loch Ness Monster and the Easter Bunny.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]
check to see if it tastes like chicken.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#9]
1. f**k it, hide the body. It's better that the gob'ment and Liberals don't find out about this.

Just like the last time.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#10]
It is illegal in the state of Washington to shoot or hunt Bigfoot, seriously.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Was it a male of female bigfoot? If it was a Female I would stuff it in her pooper and post pics... if it was a male I would not ... cause thats just gross

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:32:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have a feeling that if it was BIGFOOT, it would be sticking something up your pooper and taking pics,
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I would examine the wounds in order to determine the true effectiveness of the ammo I had chosen to carry. I would also examine the shot placement of the rounds in order to assess my level of skill in a high stress situation and adjust my training accordingly.  
After these tasks had been accomplished, I would consider how we could make the most profit from this encounter.

All of this would come AFTER I had bowed my head and thanked GOD for sparing me from a horrible death and granting me victory over my enemy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:33:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'd have it stuffed and mount it in my trophy room next to the Loch Ness Monster and the Easter Bunny.

I already got the easter bunny.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a feeling that if it was BIGFOOT, it would be sticking something up your pooper and taking pics,

LMAO  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#17]
should have added poll

You killed you gotta eat it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You shot the EASTER BUNNY???????????????? Bastard!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I would examine the wounds in order to determine the true effectiveness of the ammo I had chosen to carry. I would also examine the shot placement of the rounds in order to assess my level of skill in a high stress situation and adjust my training accordingly.  
After these tasks had been accomplished, I would consider how we could make the most profit from this encounter.

All of this would come AFTER I had bowed my head and thanked GOD for sparing me from a horrible death and granting me victory over my enemy.

you sound like a real pro. Ever shot bigfoot before? As for making the most profit, you might consider getting an agent and doing ads for whatever gun you used to bring down the beast.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It is illegal in the state of Washington to shoot or hunt Bigfoot, seriously.

I thought it was illegal to kill Bigfoot in certain counties. besides it was self-defense.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Wow.  Are the Hendersons gonna be pissed at you.

Woody
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Send sKerry a letter of apology for mistaking his wife for a grizzly.

CW
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#23]
definately a wall hanger, then I would charge people to here our story of survival and see my mount. Oh yeah before you shooot it you need to yell its going to kill me or sum thing like that. A local animal control dude told me that if a dog attacks. Or south park mode its coming right at me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

you sound like a real pro. Ever shot bigfoot before? As for making the most profit, you might consider getting an agent and doing ads for whatever gun you used to bring down the beast.

No sir. I am not a professional anything. I do the same thing everytime I shoot a game animal. Except that when hunting, I do not consider how to make the most profit from it and my prayer involves thanks for providing the opportunity rather than thanks for being saved from a horrible death and victory.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No sir. I am not a professional anything. I do the same thing everytime I shoot a game animal. Except that when hunting, I do not consider how to make the most profit from it and my prayer involves thanks for providing the opportunity rather than thanks for being saved from a horrible death and victory.

Yes, you have a good point.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#27]
I would be thinking WTF?  Why is bigfoot in Aus?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Pictures, phone call to police and TV station news, etc.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#29]
shoot it in the leg and sell it to a freak show
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Wait a minute here...you're the bastard that shot the Easter Bunny, aren't you?    First you make a roux...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#31]
I would get a 4 wheeler to bring it out. I would fold him in half & put him in a chest freezer. Then I would look for the best way to get rich off the whole experiance.

Then I would go hunting for a yetti or a space alien to further my career & finances as a freak hunter.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#32]
If you're a muslim, you saw his head off while your buddy videotapes it.  Then scream some gibbelygook shit at the top of your lungs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
If you're a muslim, you saw his head off while your buddy videotapes it.  Then scream some gibbelygook shit at the top of your lungs.

And if you're not, you make some rug out of him that you can lay next to the fireplace.  Something comfy for you're girl to lay butt naked on.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I would hope that no one misses Janet Reno.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Note to self; Replace poodle shooter with something bigger.

Much bigger.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Heck, there's bound to be another one close by. Reload and keep "stalking"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top