Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 9:57:41 AM EDT
I was watching some show about these sick fucks that go to cambodia for hookers.  Anyways one doctor said (on tape) he only did it with 16 and 17 year old girls maybe a 15YO if he couldn't tell the difference.

They were making a big deal about it and how he was going to be in legal trouble and then they said there was a law that stated you couldn't go out of the country to bang girls under 18. I thought it was sloppy journalism just because its just a guy bragging and how could it be illegal if we allow it here but not overseas.  STILL SICK but I dont think its illegal.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Depends on the state.  Here in Georgia 16 is legal, but they have to be 18 to take pics.

www.ageofconsent.com
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#2]
The age of consent in Washington is 16... but that doesnt mean its legal for a 40 year old to have sex with the 16 year old... it just means that any sex with a 15 year old and below  no matter how old or young the partner is and no matter how consentual it is, is rape

It's pretty standard that someone who is 16 and 17 cant have a partner thats 48 months older than them until theyre 18
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe Hawaii is the lowest at 14 for consent.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#5]
16 here ij oklahoma
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top