Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 10:05:44 AM EDT
Seems kinda starnge.  seems like they are testing us to see how we react to the situation by thereats of the flu of running out of shots.  Almost a fever (pun) pace of people trying to get the shot now-even the ones who didnt beleive it actually worked.

Tinfoil hat back on....
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Or are they trying to get us to want the shots so they can slip in some "government mind control" crap into our systems. You do know that the free samples of food that you get at the store are used by the CIA to test mind control substances, don't you?  That's why I NEVER eat them. LOL.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#2]
ohhhhh yeahhh...their injecting mind control nano bots that control us and get us to do things like ...pay taxes and an and....get drivers licenses.....NOOOOOOOO!O!O!O!O!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:16:09 AM EDT
[#3]
You can have mine! I don't want it, in-fact I've never had one......

When it comes to "needles" just call me a [baby]

Mike
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Join us again, next winter, same time, same place....and we'll do the "Flu Epidemic" all over again, just like every year.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:19:42 AM EDT
[#5]
The flu shot juice is made by Microsoft...needs updating frequently and does not include essential protection against virus(s)
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Um, no.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Ah, Bill Gates is involved, that explains a lot.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#8]
OK, I a not an epidemiologist, nor do I play one on TV and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night, BUT......

Enfluenza is VIRUS.
A virus is treated by a VACCINE.
A vaccine is a 'watered down' version of the above virus that causes your immune system to produce the 'antibodies' that allow your immune system to ID the virus. Once the virus is ID'd, the immune system will annihilate the virus.
Unless the virus has mutated to the point that it no longer 'looks' like the previous strains of the same virus, additional vaccines will do little or nothing to protect you additionally.

This is another sheeple occurance.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Unless the virus has mutated to the point that it no longer 'looks' like the previous strains of the same virus, additional vaccines will do little or nothing to protect you additionally.
View Quote

That is what is supposedley happening this year,  some funky strain called the Fijiian or something like that.

Anyway,  I won't take the shot,  never have never will.  

I don't get sick throughout the year other than maybe a little head cold when it goes from summer to winter and from winter to summer.

Otherwise,  I think the whole vaccine/mutation cycle will be never endinng anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top