Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2002 3:52:33 PM EDT

i am hearing this shit more and more. "its hard to ship a rifle in USPS, we have to be carefull cause of 9/11" i guess my AR just might take controll of the plane and steer in into a gay rights parade or something.

in another thread a member was told he had to list all his firearms to the insurance company, partially bacause of 9/11.

"we cant sell handgun ammo cause of sept 11" that was Kmart a little less than a year ago, if you dont member.

who else is sick of this disgraceful shit?
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember hearing on the radio that someone is demanding that all radio and TV stations not air any paid commercials on 9/11/2002. I have no idea how this has anything to do with remembering 9/11.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

"its hard to shit a rifle

View Quote

I bet it is.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"its hard to shit a rifle

View Quote

I bet it is.
View Quote

Damn I wish I could, evven if it was difficult.  It would permanently solve my money problems (kinda like a golden goose laying golden eggs).
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I think they should let it go already. I understand that lives were lost and our country was caught with it's pants down. But, by airing all this crap about it, it's just like putting salt into an open wound. just my .02

God bless
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think they should let it go already. I understand that lives were lost and our country was caught with it's pants down. But, by airing all this crap about it, it's just like putting salt into an open wound. just my .02

God bless
View Quote

The media wants America to forget 9/11.  Believe it.  "Letting it go" is the single best way to get people to vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

God bless
View Quote

The media wants America to forget 9/11.  Believe it.  "Letting it go" is the single best way to get people to vote Democrat.
View Quote

You may think Im sick, but hear me out...I'm absolutely PISSED that nobody shows 9/11 footage anymore. IMHO, I think it should be shown on every channel at least 6 times a day. Hell, they should have a channel that shows ONLY the footage from 9/11. Constantly.

Why? Because Americans forget about things way too quickly. The memory of 9/11 is being replaced with other things like kidnappings, bad business practices and crap like that.

Don't we have a war going on? I haven't heard about that for awhile either.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, yup and yup. I want to be disturbed, as Jonah Goldberg wrote on NationalReview.com. He thought it was a total cop out and idiotic move to stop showing the 9/11 footage. I agree with him. Bush should have a press conference with a huge video screen, not say a word, start the tape, let it run out, and walk away without taking any questions. I think it would do more to refocus people than anything else.

We can show the clips of the people jumping out of the windows. It's going to take more than a year to make that scene passe.

I'm also sick to DEATH of "The Events of September Eleventh".... Oh, which events? The rodeo? The church social? The P-Diddy concert? OH! You mean the blatant, cowardly kamakazi attack by Muslims on the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and a field in Pa? THOSE "events"?

Call it what it was. If I hear a talking head say, "New information...could so and so have prevented the Events of September 11th?" like it was some sort of inevitable act of nature, or a random occurance with no object to fight back against I am going to scream.

Do your country a favor. When someone tries to "polite company" it that way, say, "Oh, you mean where was I when a bunch of Islamists drove hijacked planes into American landmarks, killing thousands of our civilians? Shit, I was at the rodeo".

Words have meaning. Use the right ones, not the weasel ones.

Live Free or Die.

Vass
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top