Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/15/2002 11:06:26 PM EDT
Remember those old ink pens, which you had to dip it into an inkwell before you could write something? I was wondering you you could get arrested if you brought one to school? I never did, I'm just curious. [bounce] [50]------Hold still damnit!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 11:19:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 2:21:54 AM EDT
Now B_W_A, all you have to do is challenge thebeekeeper that you are indeed a new member with honestly held views, and not this "BOG", and he will back down and apologize (if history is any judge). *LOL*
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 8:10:40 AM EDT
I guess I should have been more specific. A few years ago, a girl got in trouble because she brought a steak knife to school. The school misunderstood that the girl only brought it to cut the food with (steak, chicken? I don't know.) The point of the question is would they misunderstand of one of these pens came to school, because it could technically be used as a weapon. Of course the odds of this happening is rare, still it's worth wondering. I should of also mentioned why I was posting it. So anyways, comments? [bounce] [50]------Hold still damn it!
Top Top