Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 11:38:53 AM EDT

male slut...

at the party last night.... there was one chick ive hooked up with a couple times.  another chick who wants my ass. another girl who i use to date, who i just found out last night has been "experimenting" with another girl ive been plowing off and on for 3 years, ( unfortunalty i didnt get the 3sum with them last night) theres another girl i have been banging for the last month, and i brought home a different chick with me last night, who i think i just may settle down with.

im sooo getting flamed for this thread- people will post stupid pictures and all kinda of crap about Aids and shit but... ( thats why they invented rubbers )

whats the purpose of this thread????
while hanging out at the party last night i couldnt help but look around and think "LIFE IS GOOD"
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I think  you are full of

ETA:  Popcorn is ready!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on your complete lack of class or manners.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Congrats on your complete lack of class or manners.

thank you!  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]
and this affects my life how?

AWOB
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I know the feeling.
Just last night I was at your family reunion, and I was looking around at all your female relatives and I was like "yep..nailed her, her, her, did your mom in the butt, did her, her and her"
Life IS good.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I know the feeling.
Just last night I was at your family reunion, and I was looking around at all your female relatives and I was like "yep..nailed her, her, her, did your mom in the butt, did her, her and her"
Life IS good.

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I know the feeling.
Life IS good.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember being young and thinking that scoring with women was fun.
Then I got married and stopped caring

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"LIFE IS GOOD"

You just gave too many details.....
There is nothing wrong with being single and having fun.
Hope it works out for you and the new girl.

Life is good for me too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I remember being young and thinking that scoring with women was fun.
Then I got married and stopped caring

Yep , me too .

Then I got divorced at 40 and now get way more play
then I ever got in my 20's
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"LIFE IS GOOD"

You just gave too many details.....
There is nothing wrong with being single and having fun.
Hope it works out for you and the new girl.

Life is good for me too.

thanks bro.  im 23, im trying to become the ideal citizen, id like to settle down with this new girl, im looking for a house to buy, itll be my first home.  i went to high school with the new girl, and recently starting hanging out with her when she moved back from nebraska after college. shes super cute, played soccer her whole life so shes got a damn nice body, really nice and smart, fun, im pretty happy right now. and no, i didnt bang her last night, we just crashed at my place.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I know the feeling.
Life IS good.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#13]
..................and in other news the XD is now avaliable in .45 ACP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top