Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2007 8:17:45 PM EDT
whats the flexible pipe thingies that u see on a milling machine, used to shoot oil to lube or air to keep the surface clean, looks like a bunch of lil triangles. ive been trying to think of it all day. thanx
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:23:07 PM EDT
i know exactly what you mean, but I have not idea what they're called.... flexi hose thingy
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:26:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:28:11 PM EDT
I say it should be called a lube tube.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:36:01 PM EDT
modular pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so retarded
Top Top