Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/10/2005 12:02:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 12:02:54 AM EDT by 22bad]
I used to see polls all the time, now it is only about one a month

I wonder if it is because no one wants to talk about the illegal alien situation.....
(I keep hearing politicians say that their constituents are complaining about it)

Lets try an Arfcom poll(cus, I miss the polls sooooo much) about illegals

Poll Question:

Does it bother you that illegals(and terrorists)have an almost open souther border that
they can use to enter this country without being checked by BP, Customs or any LEOs
for diseases, criminal records, drugs, slaves or nuclear devices? YES or NO
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:03:40 AM EDT
yes
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:27:46 AM EDT
The answer to that here is obvious. If you want to call this a poll then you're gonna have to set one up.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:31:12 AM EDT
IBTP

Obviously yes! They were talking about it today on FNC. Illegals bringing in TB and leprosy like crazy. JD Hayworth seems to be the only person in the federal gov. to talk about it and call them illegals!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:33:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MachinegunManiac:
The answer to that here is obvious. If you want to call this a poll then you're gonna have to set one up.

I don't know, I am thinking I will get a couple of people that say no
as far as setting up a poll goes, they are too anonymous for me
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:22:02 AM EDT
If you think the southern border is bad,
it's probably what you've heard on tv and those
politically correct (BS) newscasts.

Think again...what about our friendly northern
border that isn't patrolled at all? That's
where we will get our friendly terrorists coming
into our country.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:30:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 14FEVR:
If you think the southern border is bad,
it's probably what you've heard on tv and those
politically correct (BS) newscasts.

Think again...what about our friendly northern
border that isn't patrolled at all? That's
where we will get our friendly terrorists coming
into our country.

We will get terrorists the way we always have. Through legal means. So far I think all the terrorists we have had on our sold didnt have to sneak across a border, they came in legally. We cant even stop em legally we sure as heck arent gonna catch them sneaking in. (though we should still ensure they cant)
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:39:33 AM EDT
How many of you that say that terrorists are streaming across the borders also believe that the reason America hasn't been hit by a terrorist attack again is because they're not strong or organized enough?

And which is it?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:04:06 AM EDT
Streaming across the borders - Not likely.

I think they could very well be here already,
living ordinary lives and being our neighbors.

Strong enough - probably.

Waiting for the most opportune moment
(could be another 10 yrs, they seem to
have tons of patience when on our soil)
to do the most damage again - certainly
possible.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:51:42 PM EDT

I am thinking I will get a couple of people that say no

I knew it
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:57:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 22bad:
Does it bother you that illegals(and terrorists)have an almost open souther border that
they can use to enter this country without being checked by BP, Customs or any LEOs

Originally Posted By macman37:
How many of you that say that terrorists are streaming across the borders also believe that the reason America hasn't been hit by a terrorist attack again is because they're not strong or organized enough?

And which is it?

Well, I didn't say "streaming" I said the border was almost open..............
the head of the BP said the best guess was that the caught half of the 2mil a year that cross
and they free them INSIDE of the US(he was not happy about having to make that admission)

As far as why they have not hit us yet, I think they are setting up for multiple attacks
that seems to be their trademark
in the failed London bombings they used cel-phones to detonate
they were carrying the bombs, they were supposed to be in position at a certain time
but the cel-phones were set to the same time to make sure they went off at the same time
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:00:57 PM EDT
What do you think?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:15:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By double_wielder:
What do you think?

I was quite surprised when it became obvious that bush was going to let the illegals continue
to invade our country even after seeing all the damage they are doing to our citizens and cities
if that is not enough to convince him to protect the border, nothing will, it will not be done
if MORE terrorists want to cross, all they have to do is hire coyotes, they have done it already
There seems to be plenty of money for agents, judges, prisons, welfare........nothing for BP though
I vote YES, it does bother me
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:22:56 PM EDT

What do you think?

I was quite surprised when it became obvious that bush was going to let the illegals continue
to invade our country even after seeing all the damage they are doing to our citizens and cities
if that is not enough to convince him to protect the border, nothing will, it will not be done
if MORE terrorists want to cross, all they have to do is hire coyotes, they have done it already
There seems to be plenty of money for agents, judges, prisons, welfare........nothing for BP though
I vote YES, it does bother me

Thanks for the answer and

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:32:34 PM EDT
I have ben suprised recently even the Commie News Network has been hammering on the issue in the last few weeks
I think momentum is building I foresee alot of repubs splitting with the prez in the mid term elections
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:35:02 PM EDT
I am soooo glad I quit the company I used to work at
I stood my ground with one other person against 50bush haters

I told them "he will be a different kind of president, I hope he gets a chance to show you"

I thought he did a good job with everything else, but the illegals situation is complete Bull$hit...........

Its almost like he took the oath to be the mexican president instead of the president of the USA

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:37:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By www-glock19-com:
I have ben suprised recently even the Commie News Network has been hammering on the issue in the last few weeks
I think momentum is building I foresee alot of repubs splitting with the prez in the mid term elections

Lou Dobbs has been "going to town" with the issue for months
he did a week long special, saying that illegals are spreading disease to legal citizens
destroying schools, hospitals, neighborhoods and wage levels..........
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:37:41 PM EDT
I hear there are some tough immigration bills in the works.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:43:22 PM EDT

The race is on, bush will make them legal by next year
any and all laws against them will cease to apply
they will be in "citizenship programs"
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:55:53 PM EDT
I never gave the illegals a second thought until the war on terror began.

Now I see Mexican nationals trying to claim the Southwest as Aztlan on TV. I'm not going to believe there isn't any connection between the war on terror and Hispanic attempts to consolidate political power in the Southwest. Mexicans are coming over and terrorizing residents all along the border.

Border Agents are being killed and homes are being attacked. I am certain that our numerous adversaries are opening a front on our southern border to destabilize us at home. It is classic guerilla warfare. There are Chinese soldiers acting as advisors to the Mexican Army. There is a large Arab community in Mexico assisting middle eastern infiltrators into the US.

These efforts will continue, and intensify, even after we are finished in Iraq. It may be low-level, but it's a war. It will escalate and it will come to us, unless we take it to them. It will last as long as we do.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:10:55 PM EDT

He better back the fuck up
If the repubs let this go they are probably in for a beating
Not like GW needs to get reelected
I forsee this as the major issue in the next and possibly 08 elections
Be intresting to see what would happen if a terorist attack in the US is traced back to Mexico
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:49:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By www-glock19-com:

He better back the fuck up
If the repubs let this go they are probably in for a beating
Not like GW needs to get reelected
I forsee this as the major issue in the next and possibly 08 elections
Be intresting to see what would happen if a terorist attack in the US is traced back to Mexico

Looks like some of the presidential candidates are campaigning with this as one of their "issues"

Terrorist fundraising has already been shown to take the southern border route
I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the attacks take the same route............
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:56:28 PM EDT

I told them "he will be a different kind of president, I hope he gets a chance to show you"

I thought he did a good job with everything else, but the illegals situation is complete Bull$hit...........

Its almost like he took the oath to be the mexican president instead of the president of the USA

A Democrat president will be no better. Bush is doing exactly wahy a Dem would do. The Dems know it, they are just finding something to use against him. Ilegal immigration will NEVER be dealt with properly by any president. Never have never will.

The Dummycrats will use this problem as a reason to smear the repubs and when they get back in power, I would bet large sums of $$ they will do less than now.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:20:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
I never gave the illegals a second thought until the war on terror began.

Now I see Mexican nationals trying to claim the Southwest as Aztlan on TV. I'm not going to believe there isn't any connection between the war on terror and Hispanic attempts to consolidate political power in the Southwest. Mexicans are coming over and terrorizing residents all along the border.

Border Agents are being killed and homes are being attacked. I am certain that our numerous adversaries are opening a front on our southern border to destabilize us at home. It is classic guerilla warfare. There are Chinese soldiers acting as advisors to the Mexican Army. There is a large Arab community in Mexico assisting middle eastern infiltrators into the US.

These efforts will continue, and intensify, even after we are finished in Iraq. It may be low-level, but it's a war. It will escalate and it will come to us, unless we take it to them. It will last as long as we do.

This is exactly what is happening.
We put on a war in Iraq so "we dont have to fight them here"
while we let them build an army right at our back door.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:29:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WildBoar:

A Democrat president will be no better. Bush is doing exactly wahy a Dem would do. The Dems know it, they are just finding something to use against him. Ilegal immigration will NEVER be dealt with properly by any president. Never have never will.

The Dummycrats will use this problem as a reason to smear the repubs and when they get back in power, I would bet large sums of $$ they will do less than now.

I don't know if the dems will be better on this one issue or not
but, I do know I will not be voting rep for a while
since I am in TX it probably won't matter too much to them
never thought I would vote independent, I would never vote dem

If I had not voted bush both times I might not feel so completely betrayed
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:37:51 PM EDT
Yes and it really bothers me that Bush has done almost nothing about it. Even with the things I don't like about Bush, I will never vote for Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:49:53 PM EDT
We haven't had another attack because they haven't tried. Time will tell but if anybody tracks this attack to not enforcing border laws on the southern border, they will be hell to pay in the upcoming elections. It makes no sense to myself why we can spend billions of dollars on Homeland Security Dept. and at the same time leave the backdoor wide open. Not to mention the heavy financial burden illegal immigration is putting on our country. We can spend the money in much more worthwhile places.
If massive illegal immigration is allowed to continue, this country will not be able to help itself much less illegal immigrants. Anybody that says we can't shut down this border is confusing the issue. We cannot afford not to shut it down.
Top Top