Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 12:18:04 PM EDT
if  bush wins nothing will change besides maybe will attack more middle easter countries or maybe will get smart and just nuke the middle east like we should of anyways and let Israeli expand. =)  

if Kerry wins he'll do nothing and just get a bj in the oval office and then he'll bring up his purple hearts all the time.

actually folks this message does have a point,  I'm just trying to say no one man/women can change the United States everybody has to be on the same team to get anything accomplished.  I'm sick of hearing people saying if Bush doesn't do this than I going to vote for kerry and vice versa.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
if  bush wins nothing will change besides maybe will attack more middle easter countries or maybe will get smart and just nuke the middle east like we should of anyways and let Israeli expand. =)  

if Kerry wins he'll do nothing and just get a bj in the oval office and then he'll bring up his purple hearts all the time. The only way I would do Teresa Heinz is with a bag over my and her head and holes cut out either.

paid for by  dumbasses with too much time on there hands, which means me

How old are you? just curious
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#2]
k
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:23:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm 29
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#4]
People said the same thing about Clinton in 1992.  But he came in with a bunch of additional Dem senators and was soon banning guns and doing all sorts of other stuff he never discussed in the campaign.  Meanwhile his "middle class tax cut" never happened.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
if  bush wins nothing will change besides maybe will attack more middle easter countries or maybe will get smart and just nuke the middle east like we should of anyways and let Israeli expand.

Nothing will change except maybe going to war???? WTF???

How can you so easily dismiss the prospects of a full-fledged war with Iran, Syria or North Korea?

Quoted:
if Kerry wins he'll do nothing and just get a bj in the oval office and then he'll bring up his purple hearts all the time.

What in the WORLD makes you think Kerry is a skirt-chaser even remotely on the order of a Bill Clinton????

You don't really pay attention to current events or politics very much do you?

Quoted:
I'm just trying to say no one man/women can change the United States...

Having a President either decide to or to not go to war is hardly a trivial thing.

Two to three SCOTUS nominations, choosing a Justice Department head (who interprets and prosecutes all laws) that can either pro RKBA or anti-RKBA, establishing national priorities on Immigration, Border Security, taxation, United Nations relations, International treaties and most importantly - the message sent to our enemies in war with respect to our willingness to either fight them or appease them... ALL of that and more are riding on this election.

There's a huge difference between GWBush and Hanoi-John Kerry and you are extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY naive to believe that "no one man/woman can change the United States".

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Wrong, on so many levels, many have been spoken for but this is my addition.

3 Supreme Court Justices will be choosen by the next sitting President!   Who ever wins the Election will have a Huge impact for many many years to come.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

3 Supreme Court Justices will be choosen by the next sitting President!   Who ever wins the Election will have a Huge impact for many many years to come.

THANK YOU

SO many people don't know this... and hopefully the dems forget it.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#8]
i've said it before and i'll say it again, this may very well be the most important election in our great nation's history.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Mute point....GWB WILL take 45 states.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#10]
If Bush wins, nothing changes?  Tell that to Iran!  They'll shit their burkas.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

SGatr15

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Aside from the usual stonewalling by the Senate, which can be expected by any Preasident, how come GW didn't start SCrOTUmS nominations early in his term? Rehnquist and others have been hinting at leaving for a while now. So much time has passed that certainly there will be resignations on the court within the next four years, and the next President is the lucky guy who gets to appoint them (with "advice and consent" of the Senate, of course).
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:44:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

SGatr15

I sure do hope you're right.

Another point that some people don't think of....
In case of a tie in the Senate, the VP gets to cast the deciding vote.  I'd rather have that be a Republican, thank you.

Woody
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

actually folks this message does have a point,  I'm just trying to say no one man/women can change the United States everybody has to be on the same team to get anything accomplished.  I'm sick of hearing people saying if Bush doesn't do this than I going to vote for kerry and vice versa.  

You must have missed the part where Kerry's testimony before congress was used by North Vietnam to demoralize prisoners, and encouraged North Vietnam to launch the Spring 1972 Eastertide Offensive to capitalize on, and support, the anti-war movement's demostrations in Washington DC. Kerry and the VVAW made up phony testimony, lied to congress, and tens of thousands of people died. I know, because I had to kill a bunch of them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:57:50 PM EDT
[#15]
sorry to correct Sgt:  MOOT point

Agree totally that Kerry is a mooching, self-agrandizing, fucktard...

Anyone but Kerry...
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:08:42 PM EDT
[#16]
30 states.

We can't forget the idiots that have moved to Oregon and Idaho and Washington.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:09:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:21:30 PM EDT
[#18]
If bush wins again, the Deomcrats will continue to refuse to accept any of his Supreme court Justice nominations for the next 4 years.  I mean, they've handicapped the justice system this long, why not 4 years more?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
If bush wins again, the Deomcrats will continue to refuse to accept any of his Supreme court Justice nominations for the next 4 years.  I mean, they've handicapped the justice system this long, why not 4 years more?

Your average federal judge can be held up this way, but if a SCOTUS member chooses to retire, then confirmation hearings MUST be held. SCrOTUmS are a bit more high profile. The Dem tactic will go from stonewalling to put-him-in-the-meat-grinder.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

SGatr15

Mute = silent

Moot = foregone, superfluous.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:01:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, this may very well be the most important election in our great nation's history.

Don't just leave it at that explain what you mean here!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yeah but it seems the SCOTUS has strayed away in the correct interpation of the Constitution and made their own rules.  Fuck them they were never on our side to begin with or else they would have declared most of the gun laws unconstitutional by now. And the bullshit campaign finance reform bullshit.  Fuck them all! no matter what party affliation
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah but it seems the SCOTUS has strayed away in the correct interpation of the Constitution and made their own rules. <snip>  And the bullshit campaign finance reform bullshit.  Fuck them all! no matter what party affliation

Yeah, that's why I call them SCrOTUmS. I can't believe the campaign gag order law was upheld!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#24]
parr28922 , You just stumbled over an election year trip wire here at arfcom
and done and got yourself bload up.

Be careful where ya step

GM

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must have missed the part where Kerry's testimony before congress was used by North Vietnam to demoralize prisoners, and encouraged North Vietnam to launch the Spring 1972 Eastertide Offensive to capitalize on, and support, the anti-war movement's demostrations in Washington DC. Kerry and the VVAW made up phony testimony, lied to congress, and tens of thousands of people died. I know, because I had to kill a bunch of them.

Good work sir, thank you for your service
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top