Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/27/2012 11:53:09 PM EDT
the marlin .444 lever action will be included on the list?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 11:58:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:24:30 AM EDT
No, why do you ask?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:42:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:07:20 AM EDT
I wonder about my Gunsite Scout Rifle (the Ruger) as it's got enough of the characteristics from the original ban to make it a "Military" style rifle.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:37:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2012 8:37:45 AM EDT by OlKev]

Originally Posted By badassjon:
the marlin .444 lever action will be included on the list?

No, and I think there will be a run on the guns used in Cowboy Action Shooting . . .
Then it really will be the Wild West.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:39:10 AM EDT
I am afraid to pick up those revolutionary and civil war rifles because they may fall under the ban on military arms.b
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:01:26 AM EDT
Not at first. I believe they are trying to make hunter types feel as though they are safe bc they are not tactical types. Hunting rifles will later be classified as sniper rifles that can kill at long ranges. The agenda of the libs is no guns at all, non existent. I hunt with my AR but they don's care, its all about power.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:19:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TxRed:
Not at first. I believe they are trying to make hunter types feel as though they are safe bc they are not tactical types. Hunting rifles will later be classified as sniper rifles that can kill at long ranges. The agenda of the libs is no guns at all, non existent. I hunt with my AR but they don's care, its all about power.

Sir, you are 100% correct. Liberal Marxist Gun Control is a "progressive" ideology. They start out asking for just a little,
and conclude with a total and absolute firearms ban. The NRA understands this and, refuses to give any quarter. They know
that any concession will be used as a "precedence" for future legislation.

What TxRed states regarding hunting rifles being reclassified as "sniper" rifles is already in the works in CT as Gov. Malloy's
associates have been tasked with searching for other firearms worthy of banishment. Once again, they focus on the gun -
something that no matter how hard they try, can't be un-invented - rather than the real issue of school security.

The liberal's mind considers death of a victim by violence morally superior to defending one's self. Unless, of course, the person
under threat is theirself. Then guns are A.O.K.!

Our government is broken and can't be fixed.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:37:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2012 11:39:24 AM EDT by SharpDog]
We need to remember to resist all attacks on our gun rights. There are no "military type" weapons unless you are talking about missiles, battleships, submarines or fighter planes. Even so, I would like to own an F-16 or maybe a Littoral Combat Ship ...

http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/littoral/littoral1.html

btw Great Pic MadRyan

Top Top