Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 3:08:46 PM EDT
so today was my last day as a bartender, and lo and behold the army all american bowl was being held next door to my work today on my way out.   they wanted me to work the night shift too, but i didnt want to so i basically told them to F-- off, as it was my last day anyway. im leaving for basic in ten days so i could care less.

so they have this stryker and avenger sitting in the lot right in front of my work because of the game so i went out for a while to shoot the shit with the soldiers manning them.  i see my boss coming out to look for me so i ask the guy if i can play around with the avenger.  

as she comes up i start tracking her with the missile launcher, and after a few steps she realizes im following her with it.  she kinda freaks out, and just turns around and stomps away.

it was hilarious!!!  i sent over two pounds of fajitas and fixins to the guys for facilitating the opportunity of a lifetime...targeting your boss in the middle of a dispute with an 8 shot missile launcher.

i went back in and she said that was very rude of me.   i told her it could have been worse.  they could have been loaded and ready to go.  she wouldnt have stood a chance, and im sure that 230lb chick was giving off more than enough heat for the stingers to pop her like a balloon.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top