Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/15/2006 11:05:22 AM EDT
Maybe i am way off, but i just get that feeling lately, although she seems like she still wants to see me and get together but she keeps saying shit like "you dont really love me" "you dont care about me" "You dont miss me"

I dont get it...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:07:39 AM EDT
maybe you should be asking this question from your troll account.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:08:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1911greg:
Maybe i am way off, but i just get that feeling lately, although she seems like she still wants to see me and get together but she keeps saying shit like "you dont really love me" "you dont care about me" "You dont miss me"

I dont get it...

Dude she is playing mindgames and has insecurities. Cut loose and find yourself a stable girl. She will use all that as an excuse and cheat on you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:09:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bastiat:

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:10:17 AM EDT
Time to move on! Find a new squeeze!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:11:14 AM EDT
1911greg: Your lady friend is just a bit insecure. Do you like her, tell her so.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:11:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ARDOC:

I dont get it...

Dude she is playing mindgames and has insecurities. Cut loose and find yourself a stable girl. She will use all that as an excuse and cheat on you.

And time. 2:49 seconds before the standard arfcom response of kick her to the curb was uttered. Seriously, I think its a little premature. Talk to her. Some people are more expressive than others and if you are the reserved type she may be interpreting that as not caring. Just set her straight if its not true.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:14:24 AM EDT
all these posts concerning women....you must like drama....
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:15:37 AM EDT
I hate it when girls do that. Complain, bitch, be sour. Is it the usual time this month or what?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:16:21 AM EDT
I didn't know fleshlights could talk
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:19:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Graziani:
I hate it when girls do that. Complain, bitch, be sour. Is it the usual time this month or what?

yes it is...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:21:28 AM EDT
Stalking you is somewhere in the future. Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:22:07 AM EDT
Drama Queen.

BAIL OUT!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:23:36 AM EDT

The Doc just gave you a very good diagnosis, follow it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:31:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rebel_rifle:

The Doc just gave you a very good diagnosis, follow it.

... and until you do, make sure you dont knock her up.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:32:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:32:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bastiat:

I'm glad someone else remembered that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:32:51 AM EDT
Cut bait now.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:35:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By warlord:
1911greg: Your lady friend is just a bit insecure. Do you like her, tell her so.

+1

I hear this same stuff all the time from my lady friend. I can tell her till I'm blue in the face though and it has little effect
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:38:58 AM EDT
Insecurity is a huge turn-off for me. If it's been going on for a while (and you let her know you do care about her) I'd say it's time to jump ship.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:40:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Alien:

+1

I hear this same stuff all the time from my lady friend. I can tell her till I'm blue in the face though and it has little effect

This so true. They believe what they want to believe and will rationalize their behavior with that belief. She will cheat on you but its your fault because you didnt pay enough attention to her and tell enough that you loved her. Didnt buy her enough presents or didnt take her to enough places.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:40:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:49:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/15/2006 11:51:35 AM EDT by Alien]

+1

This so true. They believe what they want to believe and will rationalize their behavior with that belief. She will cheat on you but its your fault because you didnt pay enough attention to her and tell enough that you loved her. Didnt buy her enough presents or didnt take her to enough places.

I don't think she'll cheat on me per se, but I do think it's destructive behavior. It has constantly led to fights with us lately. "I had a dream last night that you left me..." Yeah I had a dream that I killed two assassins but that doesn't mean I'm going to kill some assassins. She does not get it though. Then she cannot let anything go and move on. It's like she wants to create a self fulfilling prophecy. All it does is push me away when she starts with her insecurities and creates an argument/problem where there should be none. She says she is convinced that at some point in the near future I am going to leave her. The only reason that might happen is because I might not be able to handle the drama she creates anymore.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:51:53 AM EDT

she's tryin' to get that ring!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:33:45 PM EDT
First ask yourself just what do you want out of this relationship? When you answer that you may know what to do next. You sound young and if so just remember she and you might not have a clue what you are doing or what you want and need. Lastly, remember the old stand by line is suggesting she start seeing somebody else. Then you should know what she really thinks. Be strong.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:49:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bullyforyou:

+1
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:53:31 PM EDT
maybe you should take care of the monobrow.

no, wait,,,

oh- that was supergreg.

sorry.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:57:18 PM EDT

I dont get it...

Absolutely right!! There are a lot more women out there. Most men are too lazy to cut their bag of problems AKA whiny girlfriends loose in order to find something better. By the time they realize what they have anchored themselves to, they've got three kids and a mortgage staring at them for the next thirty years.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:01:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HillBillySasquatch:

THEY love drama.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:08:18 PM EDT
Cleancut, it that you?????

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:13:17 PM EDT
She has severe emotionaly/mental issues. Most likely she was abused. You deserve better and i don't even know you.

Speed
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:19:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bullyforyou:

YES , tell her :for a blowjob a day, the ring you will pay.

Damn, i'm starting to sound like OJ's lawyer, time to go home anyway.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:20:03 PM EDT

+1

I don't think she'll cheat on me per se, but I do think it's destructive behavior. It has constantly led to fights with us lately. "I had a dream last night that you left me..." Yeah I had a dream that I killed two assassins but that doesn't mean I'm going to kill some assassins. She does not get it though. Then she cannot let anything go and move on. It's like she wants to create a self fulfilling prophecy. All it does is push me away when she starts with her insecurities and creates an argument/problem where there should be none. She says she is convinced that at some point in the near future I am going to leave her. The only reason that might happen is because I might not be able to handle the drama she creates anymore.

That's precisely it my friend, the self-fulfilling prophecy. She subconsciously wants you to leave her so she can say she was right and become a victim. Either that, or she has already done something she is feeling guilty for and wants to project it onto you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:34:26 PM EDT
And?
If you get that feeling, let her break contact.
It will either save you a lot of heartbreak (and looking like a schmuk) or she will come back, and you can pound her.

It's a win-win.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:38:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JeromeAvers:
I didn't know fleshlights could talk

Just the version with the lips.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:38:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By USMC2111:
Cleancut, it that you?????

Semper Fi

He or she is a bitch aint she? All the time clean cut was here, it kept saying, "you dont really love me" "you dont care about me" "You dont miss me"

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:47:29 PM EDT
Lawrence// yeah I get that feeling too man //Lawrence
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:59:41 PM EDT

Cut and run dude, cut and run.

BC
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:10:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HillBillySasquatch:

You aren't WMW are you Greg?

Sounds like shes getting ready to leave you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:11:17 PM EDT
She's either done something or is about to do something.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:14:32 PM EDT

I dont get it...

+1
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:20:06 PM EDT
E & E

L
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:20:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:
And?
If you get that feeling, let her break contact.
It will either save you a lot of heartbreak (and looking like a schmuk) or she will come back, and you can pound her.

It's a win-win.

No, then she will come back and say," see, I told you, you didn't really love me"
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:23:49 PM EDT
Been there, done that. She's cheating and is trying to rationalize breaking up with you. Bang her sister, best friend, and shoot her dog. Its the only way to make sure you're getting revenge preemptively.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:41:25 PM EDT
I knew right after reading the thread title that you were the author.

Dude... you suck with women. Just turn gay and get it over with.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:06:18 PM EDT

....find yourself a stable girl......

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:20:11 PM EDT
Just buy a fleshlight and be done with it...

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:23:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/15/2006 3:23:42 PM EDT by callgood]
Before you bail, make a raunchy sex DVD and sell it on the internet.

Hey, it worked for Rob Lowe.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:32:52 PM EDT
Cut it loose, before you get in too deep.

I just got over the same situation. The drama wont end. Who knows if shes cheating or not---
find a stable woman, if you can, theres not too many out there--good luck

Proverbs 21:19 "Better to live in a desert, than with a quarrelsome wife" or something like that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:46:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/15/2006 3:47:17 PM EDT by Praetorian55]
Wrong window
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:06:36 PM EDT
Pics please.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top