Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2002 10:11:53 AM EDT
The thread about the young lady in germany got me wondering. What is the youngest young lady you would bang - assuming there were no repercusions from family or the law. The woman I date is only 25 and to be honest I probably count go much lower.

Ropes
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#1]
As long as they don't know your last name...
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#2]
If they're old enough to drive me to the liquor store, then I'm happy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The thread about the young lady in germany got me wondering. What is the youngest young lady you would bang - assuming there were no repercusions from family or the law. The woman I date is only 25 and to be honest I probably count go much lower.

Ropes
View Quote

What thread was that?
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:23:08 AM EDT
[#4]
this subject came up aat sea a while back.

I won't even LOOK at a woman until she's at least 40.

One of the shipmates says'Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"

another says old enough to pee is old enough for me.

But those two are totally out of their gourds, anyway.

I say 40.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#5]
IBTL
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#6]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=159474

Is the thread about her.. she is nice looking but only 5 years older than my daughter..
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ropes
View Quote
She's not in Germany, she's in German Township, Ohio.

I'm 36, and would sneer at anyone my age who slept with a 17 year-old. Couldn't picture myself with anyone younger than 25 or thereabouts. Anything YOUNGER than 17? I think pedophiles should be killed, painfully. (Referring to adult / minor. I was getting some in High School)
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=159474[/url]

I'd get with that girl in that thread. Shes from my state, shes beautiful and I'm only 11 years her senior.

Oh and shes a brunett. I Love Brunettes[:P]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'd get with that girl in that thread. Shes from my state, shes beautiful and I'm only 11 years her senior.

View Quote
So you're 28, and you'd have sex with a High School Junior?
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#10]
For you guys that say she is too young. I bet if she was on her knees tugging at your zipper with her teeth, BEGGING you to give it to her saying she wont give up. I think you might change your mind. LOL
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
So you're 28, and you'd have sex with a High School Junior?
View Quote

Sure. Shes of legal age. I'd be of her own free will. I don't see a problem here.

By the way I've had sex with several high school juniors. I was in high school at the time that last happened though[;)]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#13]
It all depends on the Girl.

And you cant tell that from a picture.

I dated an 18 year old (Im in my 30s) a couple of years back who was great, she had her shit together.  After I dated here I went out with 40something woman, she was the most immmature snivelling bitch I have ever gone out with.  

So it all depends on the girl in my book.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For you guys that say she is too young. I bet if she was on her knees tugging at your zipper with her teeth, BEGGING you to give it to her saying she wont give up. I think you might change your mind. LOL
View Quote

No Rip, as hard as it is for people like you to imagine, there are quite a few adult males who wouldn't sleep with High School girls if given the chance. 'Course, I've read some of your other posts, and I have no doubt that you would.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm 34.  I wouldn't even consider it if she wasn't at least 23 or 24.  
Sex is great but you're going to have to talk to her, sooner or later.  What are you going to discuss, Eminem's latest haircut?
Older guys who go specifically after the 17 and 18 year-olds have some issues.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 11:19:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No Rip, as hard as it is for people like you to imagine, there are quite a few adult males who wouldn't sleep with High School girls if given the chance. 'Course, I've read some of your other posts, and I have no doubt that you would.
View Quote

Man, YOU really are an ASS!! What threads are you referring to that might indicate I would BANG a high school girl? The above quote was ment as a joke. What are you implying by saying "people like me"? Back up these accusations or SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH. You are nothing but rude every time you respond to something I post. If you have a problem with me then don't respond to my posts.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Man, YOU really are an ASS!! What threads are you referring to that might indicate I would BANG a high school girl? The above quote was ment as a joke. What are you implying by saying "people like me"? Back up these accusations or SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH. You are nothing but rude every time you respond to something I post. If you have a problem with me then don't respond to my posts.
View Quote

Rip, as your most recent reply so clearly demonstrates, you appear to be driven by emotion rather than intellectual insight, very quick to jump to name calling rather than engaging in actual debate. I've pointed out before how ready you are to respond to facts and supported opinions with profanity rather than anything that supports your case. This makes you appear to me to be someone who readily gives in to impulse rather than making decisions intellectually. As far as which of your posts makes me suspect you "might BANG a high school girl", can I refer you to your initial post in this thread where you stated "I bet if she was on her knees tugging at your zipper with her teeth, BEGGING you to give it to her saying she wont give up. I think you might change your mind. LOL".

Please note that I only became "rude" to you after reading several of your posts in which you used profanity and insults towards myself and others in response to stated facts and beliefs. Please also note that, in several threads now, you have used profanity towards me ("SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH) and hurled insults towards me ("YOU really are an ASS"). The worst thing I have said directly towards you is "people like you", a reference to your stated belief that many adult men would, to use your term, BANG a high school girl if she were to tempt him as you so graphically described. Yet you describe ME as rude. Do you own a mirror?

In short, your posts have demonstrated, to my perceptions, a lack of insight and impulse control. Thus, I was unsurprised by your post in this thread intimating a lack of self control regarding sex and high school girls.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Hows this for lack of insight and impulse control.

[size=4][b]Go Fuck Yourself[/size=4][/b]

Do us all a favor and don't reply to any of my posts. You repeatedly do this kind of shit when I make a post. Its like you wait in the shadows lurking for the chance to lash out at me. So save it choir boy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#19]
For me the youngest would be an EMBRIO...
That meanes I will have to go through MOMMY...  :-)
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hows this for lack of insight and impulse control.

[size=4][b]Go Fuck Yourself[/size=4][/b]

Do us all a favor and don't reply to any of my posts. You repeatedly do this kind of shit when I make a post. Its like you wait in the shadows lurking for the chance to lash out at me. So save it choir boy.
View Quote

Very harsh words among ourselves...We can not tolerate such words as "GO"...
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 1:17:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Personally, I no longer check ages, within reason, In the last 5 years I have dated women from 35 (17 years older than me at the time) to 16 (I was 6 years older than her)  You know hwat? the 16 year old was able to give most of my older g/fs aroudn that time a run for their money in th ematurity dept.  Now, I am older now, and unless a girl struck me as really mature woudl not go out with her. Not that we can ever tell age by looking anymore, My roomies sister looked hot and was more than mature enough to make me think she was about 22.....   Apparently she is 16 [:(]  too bad, she is actually intelligent, knows cars and rifles, and also understands computers and can cook....

Coulda made a nice wife... And will for someone
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#22]
In the US ? 21, maybe 18 if she mature.

In Europe ? 16... and I wouldn't even feel bad about it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm 31 now.  When I was 29 right before I got married I dated an 18 year old.  She was fucking SMOKIN'!  She was blonde all over built, smart, horny, and had perfect green eyes.  When I say green they were green like a new leaf, not hazel.  No contacts either.  Most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.  Oh, did I mention she was hot as all hell?  What age is too young for me?  I would be nervous about getting in trouble for tappin' anything under 18 but from there it all fair game.

Topics like this make me reminisce of the days before mariage and responsibility.  Heaven for me would to be locked in at 24 years old for eternity!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top