Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2013 6:17:33 PM EDT
you know how some movies are just so messed up that they have to be based off of real people? well, it is time to figure out who inspired Silence of the Lambs and air drop them into North Korea and wait for the surrender.

either that, or we need to airdrop the guys from Deliverance.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Let them cry for more attention
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#2]
tell china we will cut our missile defenses if they will help us
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Send China the bill to keep ROK in check. If China does not pay, then debt collection against US treasuries.  We need to monetize our international support to lower our debt.  ROK can only do this with China's monetary support.

China is winning a cold war but our military leaders and politicians cannot see it.  They sponsor global conflict with low tech, forcing us to responds with far more expensive high-tech.  Thus, we get more credit from China.  The cycle continues, but we are now the Russians and losing.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
"Speak softly and carry a big stick."
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#5]
nuke the friggin place
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

nuke the friggin place

Crap, I didn't even make it in before the "Let's kill thousands of women and children" contingent.  

Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
nuke the friggin place

Crap, I didn't even make it in before the "Let's kill thousands of women and children" contingent.    

Your a liberal aren't you?
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I think we should publicly and officially make fun of them until they snap.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#9]
how do you say "squeal, pigboy, squeal" in Korean?
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Ignoring them is the best option.

If you overreact every time your kid has a tantrum all they learn is to keep having tantrums.

Ret him be ronery.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
nuke the friggin place

It's far more likely that he's just not genocidal.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
nuke the friggin place

Geez guys lighten up I wouldnt really nuke them but we do need to cut off food and aid.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Lets make South Korea an island....
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
you know how some movies are just so messed up that they have to be based off of real people? well, it is time to figure out who inspired Silence of the Lambs and air drop them into North Korea and wait for the surrender.

The serial killers that inspired Buffalo Bill and Hannibal are all, thankfully, quite dead.  Some for many years now.

I suggest we drop Obama on North Korea instead.  Maybe set him for a high-altitude burst.  A nation entirely blanketed in bullshit can't possibly threaten anyone.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Dont worry Obama will apoligize and send them some food
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Ignore them until they do something, then flatten the country.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nuke the friggin place

Nah, I'm a conservative who has enough brains to spell "you're" correctly, and to know that any cowardly idiot can advocate dropping a nuke on civilians, while it takes courage and intelligence to plan and execute an actual military strategy.

Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Either:

A) Ignore them till they actually do something then respond with about 20times the initial force, Regan style.  No ground troops only Air or missiles/etc.

OR

B) assassinate lil kim  (Yes I'm aware of the gay policy we have, the only reason we have that is because out chicken shit politicians are afraid of retaliation)

Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
nuke the friggin place

Nah, I'm a conservative who has enough brains to spell "you're" correctly, and to know that any cowardly idiot can advocate dropping a nuke on civilians, while it takes courage and intelligence to plan and execute an actual military strategy.

O you mean like  our ROE that works so well
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The serial killers that inspired Buffalo Bill and Hannibal are all, thankfully, quite dead.  Some for many years now.

I suggest we drop Obama on North Korea instead.  Maybe set him for a high-altitude burst.  A nation entirely blanketed in bullshit can't possibly threaten anyone.

i am sure the fbi is watching plenty of others with the skill set to get the job done.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dont worry Obama will apoligize and send them some food

...and jobs.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Sternly-worded letter
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#23]
/ignore/

is best
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Laugh when the next rocket they "successfully" launch blows up on the rails.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#26]
like any other petulant child

by ignoring their temper tantrum
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Shoot down any missles they send.  Their move.  They start shelling, and we then fuck them up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#28]
"Team America" was a documentary, right?
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
nuke the friggin place

Geez guys lighten up I wouldnt really nuke them but we do need to cut off food and aid.

there were plenty of women and children in japan when we nuked them...
so fucking what
their society has threatened to do the same to DC and NYC. the only difference is we have the means to take them out, they cant do shit to us in the grand scheme of things. if they launch a missile at us we better be leveling their entire country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top