Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/14/2003 8:03:22 AM EDT
I mean he knows he is fucked if he is captured by Americans why not go down in some gunfire.

Good work US Soldiers.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:05:56 AM EDT
He's a pussy without his army to protect him.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:08:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By jerry48430: He's a pussy without his army to protect him.
View Quote
Exactly. He's a broke-dick old man who got too used to having his bully boys torture and rape and murder for him. All his empty rhetoric about fighting the infidel to the death was just that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:09:48 AM EDT
I hope he spills his guts about WMD,ties with terror or else we should give hims some time with some other countries that have different ways of releasing info.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:11:13 AM EDT
he's a coward, i'm suprised he didn't eat his pistol
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:11:30 AM EDT
[/quote] Exactly. He's a broke-dick old man who got too used to having his bully boys torture and rape and murder for him. All his empty rhetoric about fighting the infidel to the death was just that.[/quote] You know he is a pussy when he has to have his boys do his raping for him.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:20:34 AM EDT
what if its one of his doubles
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:22:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rogerdodger: what if its one of his doubles
View Quote
Nope, thats what they were checking in that film of him getting his mouth swabbed. DNA.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:22:37 AM EDT
View Quote
DNA tests say otherwise
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:23:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By -Absolut-: he's a coward, i'm suprised he didn't eat his pistol
View Quote
Even that would require a certain amount of courage.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:24:11 AM EDT
DNA testing already done.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:30:44 AM EDT
Actually, finding him in a hole in the ground with a pistol and a pile of cash is starting to look better than finding him dead. People could have claimed he died fighting or was murdered. Now everyone has to look at him as the scumbag he was and hear (again) about all the people he tortured and murdered.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:46:21 AM EDT
If he does spill the beans, Wonder what he has to say about France, and their help? [grenade]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:16:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Oslow: Actually, finding him in a hole in the ground with a pistol and a pile of cash is starting to look better than finding him dead. People could have claimed he died fighting or was murdered. Now everyone has to look at him as the scumbag he was and hear (again) about all the people he tortured and murdered.
View Quote
I am surprised he was taken alive. I'm sure orders were issued, to do just that. A trial in Iraq, BY Iraqis, is GOOD "stratgery", and will divert world/media attention. [s]Whoever runs the po[/s] Karl Rove, is a Very, very happy man this morning....... The trial will be going on during the run up to the next election. Oh Happy Day in the White House this morning. [b]I[/b] believe this will result in an increase of violence in Iraq. Now that the differing factions know he's not coming back, they'll step up their operations, while THEY jockey for power.... It's [s]gonna get[/s] continue to be an interesting game to watch.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:20:40 AM EDT
I think he was waiting on Uday or Qusay to help protect him. It is a blessing we got him. It is a bigger one that we got him alive. Now, I just hope they start prying his fingernails off until he squeals like a little bitch and spill his guts about WMD, Al-Queda, Saudi Arabia, Syria, France, Russia, whoever else, whatever else before they swing his fat, broken-dick, hole dwelling ass from the gallows.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:27:46 AM EDT
Personally, I would much rather have him dead either from his own doing, or from one of our boys doing it for him. Trials take much too long. Gotta move forward...
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:35:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:52:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Mak762: I mean he knows he is fucked if he is captured by Americans why not go down in some gunfire.
View Quote
Are you kidding me? Any Federal prison in the USA would have far superior living conditions than what he's been subjected to for the last year. They found him in a dirt hole in the ground.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:18:13 AM EDT
Trust me when I say this..If I were the operator who "discovered" the pos in that hole, he would no longer be breathing. My USP .45 would have been unloaded for fear of my life. [:D] guaranteed. Of course...if he can share the info on where the wmd's are...we could use him until he starves to death. I vote dead.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:35:27 AM EDT
Thats why we send in the Pros who will follow orders and not shoot him. He is worth a lot more in symbolism and probably some actual info then dead. Dead he would be a martyr and thats the last thing we need. If he had any sense of honor he would have swallowed a hollow point.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:51:38 AM EDT
They should have just dropped a grenade down the hole, but that would have been cruel to the mice and rats in the hole with him.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:00:44 AM EDT
I think he knew his days were numbered!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:27:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ARDOC: If he had any sense of honor he would have swallowed a hollow point.
View Quote
Yeah, [b]IF[/b]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:41:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By bvmjethead:
Originally Posted By Mak762: I mean he knows he is fucked if he is captured by Americans why not go down in some gunfire.
View Quote
Are you kidding me? Any Federal prison in the USA would have far superior living conditions than what he's been subjected to for the last year. They found him in a dirt hole in the ground.
View Quote
He won't put a so much as a single step on US soil. The Iraqis have just established courts specifically for war crime trials. They have a far greater grudge against him than we do. We'll turn him over after we wring him out for useful information. After the war crimes trial, it will only be a question of which method of execution they will use. I prefer a hanging in a public square in downtown Baghdad.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:42:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2003 11:44:05 AM EDT by CAR-10]
It was essential that he be taken alive for many reasons. Intel is not a reason at this point; any intel he has is most likely either ephemeral and thus outdated, or he purposely did not want to know certain facts. I doubt the latter though because he was a micromanager. As for his sons. Their death was very necessary. If Sadaam were to be executed immediately upon his capture by U.S. forces, it would not reflect well on the U.S. He was disoriented when they captured him, so I doubt he was in a position to fight back much anyway. Suicide would have taken too much courage.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:46:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thompsondd: I think he was waiting on Uday or Qusay to help protect him.
View Quote
That being said, I wonder if he even KNOWS that Uday and Qusay are dead? I mean, it seems he's been living, basically in a hole and out of touch for the past what, 8 months?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:49:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2003 11:51:08 AM EDT by pale_pony]
Originally Posted By Oslow:
Originally Posted By ARDOC: If he had any sense of honor he would have swallowed a hollow point.
View Quote
Yeah, [b]IF[/b]
View Quote
They called that a "Spider-Hole" where they found him curled up. Around here, we used to have a TV weather man named Don Woods who called those things [b]'fraidy holes[/b], like for hiding from storms. Hussein was found in a "fraidy hole", hiding like the pussy that he is. He didn't even have the courage or the honor to take his own life. (edited becaus I can;t type fir shet)
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:50:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Gloftoe:
Originally Posted By thompsondd: I think he was waiting on Uday or Qusay to help protect him.
View Quote
That being said, I wonder if he even KNOWS that Uday and Qusay are dead? I mean, it seems he's been living, basically in a hole and out of touch for the past what, 8 months?
View Quote
The belief is that he has been on the move for awhile. Reportedly the U.S. found evidence of unwrapped clothing and other items which are said to indicate he has been on the move. If he's on the move then doesn't it suggest that odds are that he has heard of their deaths?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:56:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CAR-10: He was disoriented when they captured him, so I doubt he was in a position to fight back much anyway.
View Quote
He was disoriented because he bumped his head coming out of the hole. And then his face got a little dirty when it got rammed into the dirt while they cuffed and frisked him. Damn, I hope they got video.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:01:15 PM EDT
Dipshit bumped his head? I guess I do remember them saying something about a head injury. Too bad he didn't break a rib as he was helped out of the hole too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:20:48 PM EDT
The question is not "how" was he captured alive, but WHY would we capture him alive?!?! THis would be much simpler if he had "resisted."
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:43:12 PM EDT
CITADELGRAD87: If the USA plays its cards right, lets hope the CIA got its $hit together, the propaganda value would be immense. Saddam is worth much more to the USA alive than dead.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:52:00 PM EDT
Worth far more alive than dead: No martyr propoganda. (ie "he died a hero") Possible intel about WMD Defuses radical Muslims calling us butchers and the like. (Which hopefully the rest of the world, primarily the EU, will get their collective heads out of their arses and pay attention to) Let the Iraqis vent their frustration on him when he goes to trial, rather than on our troops. If we're lucky, maybe they'll take out his defense lawyer to boot.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:18:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Merrell: Worth far more alive than dead: No martyr propoganda. (ie "he died a hero") Possible intel about WMD Defuses radical Muslims calling us butchers and the like. (Which hopefully the rest of the world, primarily the EU, will get their collective heads out of their arses and pay attention to) Let the Iraqis vent their frustration on him when he goes to trial, rather than on our troops. If we're lucky, maybe they'll take out his defense lawyer to boot.
View Quote
I vehemently disagree. For starters, he knows we won't torture him, and we won't. Talk to me about propoganda when we swoop in for the tenth time to dig up a hole in the middle of nowhere based on his info to find...nothing, again, while his followers slap each other on the back and have another laugh. Where was the value when Ugay and Douchay were blown to hell during their capture? There was no outcry, they were just out of the picture. Where do we keep him? Care to chip in for another Spandau? What do you think it would cost to house that guy. You must admit we won't trust anyone else to watch him, certainly not muslims. Where do we try him? NOTHING will "defuse" the radical muslims from calling us INFIDELS, not butchers, which is what we are. And he may not even know where all his stuff is, if the preliminary intel is correct, he didn't even have access to a telephone, he wasn't calling any shots. Mark my words, it would be better if he died during capture.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:30:49 PM EDT
We need to move with caution on how we handle El Coward al Tikriti. 1. Get as much intel about the rest of his network of thugs, the WMD's, Scott Speicher, post GW1 military assistance from France, Germany, and Russia, ties with AQ. Use of Kuwaiti or Egyptian interrogators could be benificial. 2. Get him on tape acting like a scared school girl begging for mercy. Then broadcast it to the Arab world to show how much of a coward their great hero, their modern day Saaladin really is. 3. Turn him over to the Iraqi people and let them administer the "Nicolae Ceaucescu" treatment for deposed dictators.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:40:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mak762: I hope he spills his guts about WMD,ties with terror or else we should give hims some time with some other countries that have different ways of releasing info.
View Quote
No need... There are plenty of people in his own country who would LOVE to torture him... Unfortunately, for the good of the country, we CAN NOT cut a deal (i.e. tell us and you get life in prison, otherwise you hang) with this bastard, as that is probably the ONLY way to get him to cough up where all the loot is, and who helped him...
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:42:27 PM EDT
30 years of leaving the dirty work and the risks to someone else.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:45:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Merrell: Worth far more alive than dead: No martyr propoganda. (ie "he died a hero") Possible intel about WMD Defuses radical Muslims calling us butchers and the like. (Which hopefully the rest of the world, primarily the EU, will get their collective heads out of their arses and pay attention to) Let the Iraqis vent their frustration on him when he goes to trial, rather than on our troops. If we're lucky, maybe they'll take out his defense lawyer to boot.
View Quote
And the ability for Iraq to 'air it's dirty laundry' in front of the whole world... 1) This is what the bastard did. 2) This is why we want him dead. 3) You'd want him dead too, the USA is not putting him up to this... Finally, if the Iraqis try and execute them, it will give them a last, final piece of proof that he's NOT COMING BACK (not coming back because the people killed him themselves). If we were to kill him in a firefight, there'd allways be that doubt, ala Kennedy, the 'what if it's all a conspiracy' deal... I'm looking forward to hearing our local talk radio discuss this, & watching the Tonight Show on Monday...
Top Top