Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 2:39:01 AM EDT

Women Groped After Giving Birth in Hospital

Sep 15, 9:24 am ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Seven women who had just given birth at a Southern California hospital were molested by a lab technician over the course of two days, police said on Tuesday.
The women complained that a hospital lab technician groped their breasts or vaginas under the pretext of conducting postpartum examinations in their rooms last Thursday and Friday.

"He was pretty smooth about how he did it," a police spokesman in Garden Grove, Orange County, told reporters. One of the victims "said that a lab tech had come in under the guise of coming in to draw blood and basically started talking to her about her medical condition, how she was feeling and that led to a breast examination. In one other case, it led to him doing an actual vaginal examination."

The alarm was raised when one of the women became suspicious and reported the incident to another staff member at Garden Grove Hospital.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:42:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:52:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Christ... jail him.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:06:13 AM EDT
[#3]
His punishment should be as follows:

The man is handcuffed and tied to a chair.  The husband/boyfriend of each woman is allowed 10 minutes alone in the room with him.  Handtools optional.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:13:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The man is handcuffed and tied to a chair.  The husband/boyfriend of each woman is allowed 10 minutes alone in the room with him.  Handtools optional.

+1
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:15:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Try to imagine that is your wife...just gave birth to your child...this asshole wasnt clever...if you ask me, he was pretty stupid because if it were my wife, there would be a death sentence.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:15:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:21:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Catch him with one of these next time he tries to get his jollies off with someone.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:28:54 AM EDT
[#8]
dont catch him in that, put his nuts in that. since it's was his dick that drove him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:24:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Catch him with one of these next time he tries to get his jollies off with someone.

It's a trap.

IBT Wedge!  

I feel a little bad for gynecologists.  It's not like they see shapely young ladies all the time (or even most of the time), and the "region of examination" often has problems.  So when Mrs. Gynecologist  is feeling a little frisky (not to be confused with Brisk), the good doctor may have work flashbacks.

But I digress.  Despicable conduct - and people in hospitals never looks their best anyway, so this idiot has troubles that no baseball bat will fix.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I hate people.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top