Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 6:59:25 AM EDT
i would like to go to iraq. i have an re-o4 reenlistment code. which means i have to be a recruiter before i can go. i dont want to recruit. i left before my orders were to take effect. if i could get that shit canned i would go. hell,i joined the guard nobody could give me the uniform regs for the army,for an inspection so i said fuck the guard,got a general discharge from the guard. i will go,but marine i will go. fuck the guard. so how do you get the big dog an e mail?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:00:00 AM EDT
[#1]
i'd guess [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:08:34 AM EDT
[#2]
ha ha
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:12:53 AM EDT
[#3]
start small...

Email your state Congresspeople and tell them of your situation.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure Big Brother has already read this thread.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd send him a FW: ...he loves those.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:30:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm sure Big Brother has already read this thread.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i would like to go to iraq. i have an re-o4 reenlistment code. which means i have to be a recruiter before i can go. i dont want to recruit. i left before my orders were to take effect. if i could get that shit canned i would go. hell,i joined the guard nobody could give me the uniform regs for the army,for an inspection so i said fuck the guard,got a general discharge from the guard. i will go,but marine i will go. fuck the guard. so how do you get the big dog an e mail?

I guess you've never heard of the chain of command. If I was your C.O. and you went crying to the CINC without permission, I'd court martial your ass.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd send him an email with my computer.

Roy
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I think its [email protected].
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#10]
i know about the chain of command. im out of the marines right now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:47:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Your Congressman will have someone in his district office that deals with veterans/military affairs.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:51:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess you've never heard of the chain of command. If I was your C.O. and you went crying to the CINC without permission, I'd court martial your ass.

Wow.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:54:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top