Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2005 10:19:45 PM EDT
everytime i try iget an error message. what am i missing?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:47:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I normally hit the reply button, but not the fast reply button.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#3]
this is what i get

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#4]
If you are using an "anonymous" mail server for your email address, you may not be granted privileges to post.

Also, as JKS said, use the regular reply instead of the fast reply.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#5]
If you are using a pop up blocker your reply window will not open. I hold down shift or control with pop up stopper and it will open.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you are using an "anonymous" mail server for your email address, you may not be granted privileges to post.

Also, as JKS said, use the regular reply instead of the fast reply.

i don't even see an option for a quick reply? i've tried making a new account with a pay email but no dice.
this as just gotten so damned frustrating
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top