Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 11:57:16 PM EDT
it is not my intention slam islam or put down anyones beliefs but to ask if anyone has heard of this stuff and why it isn't used? what would be the reasons why?

i haven't seen this posted before, but last week on one of the christian channels on direct tv i saw a show titled Rabbi (?). i can't remember his name but he had become a christian from the way he talked about Jesus, i assume.

to get to the point, he made some interesting observations about islam and their fighters. he seemed to know alot about the koran and the history & beliefs of the suicide bombers and pilots of 9/11.

he said " the pilots and strong men of 9/11, basiclly partied their butts off breaking islamic laws by drinking and using whores and stuff because they believed when they died they would go straight to heaven. no matter what they did they would go to heaven, but he quoted a verse that read if a suicide bomber or the pilots of 9/11 bodies was defiled with pig (swine) fat, blood, or body parts they would automaticlly go to hell. i don't know and i have never heard anything like this before but could this be possible?

he went on to say that the British troops occupying palistine in the 20's faced an insurgency of their own. a British officer who knew the koran devised a plan by where he let it be known that all of his troops bullets where dipped in lard (pig fat) and the insurgency stopped because no one wanted to face hell fighting in the jihad.

i have looked on the internet for proof of what he had said and haven't found anything. has anybody ever heard of this stuff and would it be possible to stop suicide bombers like this? i know this would also be taboo for Israel (pig parts) but do you think it would make them think twice about doing it. seeing how they treat the bombers like micheal jordan or something big.

what made me think about it was a documentary about suicide bombers by a former CIA guy this weekend. the first bomber in iran has his own shrine. Scary! but really how could they justify to potentual fighters and bombers if instead of heaven they would risk going to hell. osucka bin shit head said he would rather die than be captured alive, how about we let him know we will bury him in a vant of 300 gallons of lard. wonder what he would think about that?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#1]
A lot of insurgents arent from Iraq and dont necessarily have the ties to the faith that the Iraqi people do.  Just because a person is Islamic/Muslim and from Iran, doesnt mean they hold it to such a high pedastal as these people.

I dont really think the Syrian insurgents give a flying crap whether they go to hell or not from touching a pig vs. going to Heaven and whatnot when they kill an infidel.

If the insurgency was really smart, they would stop the suicide bombings and IED's and lie low for a year or two.  We (the higher ups, mind you) would see that we are "winning the war" and start to reduce troop strengths.  After 2 years or so, we would have minimal troops in country while most FOB's/major bases were handed over to the Iraqi's.
Then, the attacks would come.  They would dismantle the Iraq infrastructure faster than it took for Saigon to fall.

Their lust for killing the infidel however, is a lot stronger than their views on long-term planning.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
he went on to say that the British troops occupying palistine in the 20's faced an insurgency of their own. a British officer who knew the koran devised a plan by where he let it be known that all of his troops bullets where dipped in lard (pig fat) and the insurgency stopped because no one wanted to face hell fighting in the jihad.

Pig juice isn't going to stop people intent on blowing us up.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard the bus bombings in Israel stopped when they started packing a bucket of pigs blood on board.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:33:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Sell them bullets and bombs, and start a propaganda war between various sects and keep it going until they kill each other off.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Bury the dead bombers remains with a dead pig. Then KILL his family and bury them with a pig. Sooner or later they will give up.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard the bus bombings in Israel stopped when they started packing a bucket of pigs blood on board.

I would be very surprised if buckets of pig blood stopped Palestinian terrorists from doing anything.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:21:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top