Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2008 1:51:38 PM EDT
if any you guys have been readin the inter-web news sources,there seems to be this big push by dems in a massive voter registration. with reports of all kinds of improprieties going on, it looks like a massive voter fraud is going on by the dems! how are they going to stop it!
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Same way they did the last two elections:  More votes.

Besides that, don't expect any major coverage or anything, because that sort of thing doesn't happen when it's democrats doing it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Indiana doing with requirement of showing an ID.  Not 100% fool proof but helps.  Anyone that uses a fake ID should go to the slammer for identiity theft or forging of a govt document.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#3]
It'd be interesting to see if we could ever pass a nationwide voter id required law, or one requiring voters fingers be dipped in ink.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#4]
With better voter fraud!
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard that milwaukee in 2004 gave out more ballots than they have people.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
With better voter fraud!

with "big corporations" in control of the electronic voting machines.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:11:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
With better voter fraud!

with "big corporations" in control of the electronic voting machines.

halliburton vote counting machine
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Indiana doing with requirement of showing an ID.  Not 100% fool proof but helps.  Anyone that uses a fake ID should go to the slammer for identiity theft or forging of a govt document.

This may be a dumb question, but I participated im my first election during the primary and they never asked for an ID, I just told the lady my name and she handed me a ballot.  Why isnt it mandatory to show id at a polling place?  You would think it would be neccesary and required to stop fraud!
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#9]
part of Obama's community organizer work was registering people to vote

People he was associated with are being investigated for registering felons and the dead.

How do you think the Chicago political machine keeps on chugging along?
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#11]
They can only win Chicago once.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I heard on the Michael Savage show that Jimmy Carter the former Traitor and Thief traveled to Venezuela in May to see madman Hugo Chavez because the company which makes voting machines is owned by Venezuelan interests.  So expect fraud to help get that Islamo communist into the White House (G-d forbid).  I'm not surprised the press hasn't covered Carter's visit since they are working as part of the DemocRAT machine.  Limbaugh and Hannity haven't said anything about this,  but Michael Savage did.

The DemocRats will do anything dirty to take power and our rights including having illegal aliens vote and controlling our voting machines not to count votes for McCain.  Don't be surprised by any dirty tricks these vermin will pull.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#13]
With the Electoral College.

Sure the Leftists can get away with voter fraud in Illinois and Massachusetts but both states are going to vote for the Democrat candidate anyway. In states where the Republicans have a chance the Democrat party will have  much harder time stealing the election.

They still might get a 1% or 2% advantage in those states but it’s not likely to be enough to make that much of a difference. Besides, it’s the handicap we are always up against.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#14]
People who want voter fraud minimized should volunteer to be poll watchers.  Don't volunteer in your own neighborhood but in places where there are lots of Obama supporters both voting and working at the polls.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Voter fraud is no big deal, the republicans have superior lawyers which will trump voter fraud everytime.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#16]
We have the voter ID law in place here in GA finally.  It's been a hard battle for it to get implemented.  They sued and had injunctions and everything else in the book to stop it for years,  but alas,  we've finally actually got it.  

The fact that it's only Democrats opposing these type of laws leads any intelligent person to the proper conclusions about why.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Palm Beach County faithfully sends me a ballot every 4 years without fail.  Y'all can count on MY vote for McCainMcCain/PalinPalin!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This may be a dumb question, but I participated im my first election during the primary and they never asked for an ID, I just told the lady my name and she handed me a ballot.  Why isnt it mandatory to show id at a polling place?  You would think it would be neccesary and required to stop fraud!

Big fucking surprise - you're in IL.  

Sorry man
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Voter fraud is no big deal, the republicans have superior lawyers which will trump voter fraud everytime.
They didnt in MD, the MD Supreme Court ruled that voterid was unconstitutional under MD law because it disenfranchised certain portions of the population. "Women and minorities hardest hit" is a quote from the actual decision, apparently only white males can get to the DMV...

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top